Home

2018 NFL Roster Project Xbox360

This is a discussion on 2018 NFL Roster Project Xbox360 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-09-2018, 01:47 PM   #241
Rookie

JAYHOVA110's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: 2018 NFL Roster Project Xbox360

I've been quietly working on my own rosters using the 2k5 editor. But I keep having this issue when it seems as if some of the players names would end up on others players that obviously have a different name. For example, the "Griffin III" in Robert Griffin III would end up on the last name of some random players. I have no idea whats causing this or how to fix it. Another example is some players last names would literally be ********, just a bunch of asterisks lol. Has anyone ever heard of these issues and if so, how can I fix it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2018, 03:20 PM   #242
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2018 NFL Roster Project Xbox360

I had something similar happen with apf2k8 but not with this,it sounds like something got bugged along the way i would start w a fresh roster file and edit info names ect in game or editor,any roster moves or trades ,releases ect i do only in console to make sure im not changing too much thats were u get bugs coming in so yeah no position changes or nothing if ur makinh a cb then use a cb so it stays the same basically but updated players ive simd a few years ahead to make sure it works and no freezing or bugs from going this route
Old 06-13-2018, 01:37 PM   #243
Rookie

Re: 2018 NFL Roster Xbox360

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
What's up all, a new year is upon us and I'm starting an updated roster for the upcoming season. I've been granted permission by "The Legend" BillBoldberg, to use his latest roster file as a base. Thank you again Sir.

The roster file with all 32 teams is finally completed and posted. for ratings, I used a slightly modified version of Gill's but I think they will work well. It's possible that I missed a player here and there so If you feel that a player is rating is off let me know and I will take a look.

All suspended and IR players were left on their correct teams rosters. I was able to get most players on their respected teams outside of a couple, just release the IR players to FA if you desire 100% roster accuracy.

New and roster and franchise with updated schedule (Big thanks to Bad Al for sharing his updated schedule) posted 12/10/17. First file is the roster second file is the franchise.

I cant guarantee zero issues but I played a half of one game and simulated to week two and everything worked perfect.

I'm going to try and update the free agents and draft class in the franchise file when I have time. hopefully, I can get to it sometime before the draft.

Thanks you guys for all your patience and as always feel free to let me know what you think..
I was wondering if you had any plans on making an updated roster for the upcoming season. Long time fan of the updated 2K5 rosters.
Old 04-17-2019, 01:31 AM   #244
Rookie

Re: 2018 NFL Roster PCSX 2 Emulator

Does anyone have the updated roster for NFL 2K 5

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »