Home

ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster - XBox - xrob

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster - XBox - xrob within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-24-2004, 11:48 AM   #161
mjb
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster - XBox - xrob

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Special thanks goes out to Irondudez he made my job a little easier. I think I forgot to mention him. His help is a reflection of both our hard work putting in that much time into roster.
Well it's looking like we have TWO roster greats here in Xrob and Irondudez. Now..whose roster should I use? Hmmm,I guess that means I'll have to play 2 franchises instead of one..damn,lol. Great work guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2004, 01:23 PM   #162
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=1866416

quincy carter signed with the J--------E-----------T--------S Jets Jets Jets
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 08-25-2004, 03:32 PM   #163
MVP

OVR: 13

Any thing I need to know. Are you guys enjoying the rosters. In the next update I'm be moving a couple of players around. I starting not to like ESPNvideogame Caps because there inaccurate. Dorsey Levens overated and is left handed. Lamar King overated. Stubblefield wrong position. So I'll be going back to 2k4 and getting correct rating and player faces and equipment. I learned only count on youself.
Old 08-25-2004, 03:34 PM   #164
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

Just make sure you are up to date on transactions. What site are you using to track moves?

BTW, Chad Eaton (prob a CAP) signed with the Cowboys and Kenny Holmes signed with Green Bay.
Old 08-25-2004, 04:13 PM   #165
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

Also, check out nfl2kx.com, they have a nice list of transactions in their forums. You probably want to incorporate all the moves they have listed into your rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2004, 06:29 AM   #166
MVP

OVR: 10

I've checked out 2 or 3 different rosters and xrob's is the best one so far. Keep up the great work.

Hey Fossen will you guys ever support a Historical roster thread where people can download the Historical AR saves?
Old 08-26-2004, 09:19 AM   #167
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Any thing I need to know. Are you guys enjoying the rosters. In the next update I'm be moving a couple of players around. I starting not to like ESPNvideogame Caps because there inaccurate. Dorsey Levens overated and is left handed. Lamar King overated. Stubblefield wrong position. So I'll be going back to 2k4 and getting correct rating and player faces and equipment. I learned only count on youself.
I'm enjoying you rosters VERY MUCH. I playing with the Eagles, I switched Billy McMullen with Freddie Mitchell. McMullen is on the field WAY TOO MUCH in ESPN. Mitchell should be that 3rd WR always.
Old 08-26-2004, 11:05 AM   #168
MVP

OVR: 13

Thanks for the complements. I working on a new update and I'm creating players who no one mentioned. I like having to go against other editors because it makes me think and work harder. And now that players are getting cut I can sign the leftover free agents. Thanks for the support.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »