Home

ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster - XBox - xrob

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster - XBox - xrob within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-24-2004, 05:28 PM   #1
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59
ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster - XBox - xrob

Submitted By: xrob
Latest Update: 8/23/2004

Author's Comment:
Quote:

ESPN NFL 2K5 ROSTERS lasted edited July 24, 2004. NFL Missing CAPS, Marcus Coleman position change. Edited equipment.

Quote:

I retooled the eagles, cowboys, chargers, bengals, titans, viks lowered michael bennett, chris claiborne, jeremiah trotter, ricky williams retirement, raiders, More CAPS. Editted player positions.

Quote:

Created the next big thing (espn.com's Next Big Flop) Brock Lesnar. Ryan Krause Chargers postion change. Shawn Andrews & Jamaal Green position changes . Lowered Brian Westbrook's catching and route running. Equipment edits. Eddie Berlin is now permanent. Ricardo Colclough clear visor. Reggie Williams mouthpiece. Marshall Faulk had the wrong elbow pads. Jacob Rogers dark visor. Shaun Phillips position change and dark visor its really small things that I noticed. Created Solomon Page for Lions. Released Rod Woodson and John Mobley.

Quote:

This Update includes Big Cat Willliams, position changes, More caps, Player Edits, Face Changes added equipment to players, Reorganized depth charts, Includes Scott McGarrah or the Titans, Released players that are injured for the year.

Quote:

Repost of yesterday's work with current trades, added Fred Weary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
I have the 49ers 3-4 defense listed instead of 4-3 defense. I credit a lot of people the people at espnvideogames forums, people from this forum. It took a while so HERE it is. Enjoy you'll know the kind of work I do. Nuff said. Let's get ready to start our Franchises people the wait is over.
NOTE: This thread is for the discussion of these rosters only. Comments, corrections, updates, thanks, etc., are all welcome.

Please refer to this thread for all questions regarding the responsibility of OS regarding roster descriptions.

If you have questions about rosters for other games, either use the thread dedicated to it, or use the general Roster File Discussion thread.

If you have questions about how to use your Sharkport/X-Port device (or are having trouble), please use the Action Replay/X-Port/Sharkport FAQ. Read it, see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn't, post your question.

Any posts that belong elsewhere will either be moved, or simply deleted. This thread is for the discussion of this roster file only.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_XRob822.zip (276.9 KB, 250 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_SFPlaybook.zip (31.6 KB, 58 views)

Last edited by fossen; 08-23-2004 at 12:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2004, 11:27 PM   #2
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster - XBox - xrob

These rosters are actually damn good. A good amount of CAP's, depth chart changes, etc.
Old 07-24-2004, 11:40 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:

Millennium said:
These rosters are actually damn good. A good amount of CAP's, depth chart changes, etc.

Thanks for the heads up.

Bud, you gotta hype up your prodcut more. Otherwise, people are just going to assume you made minimal changes and move on without checking out your work.

Thanks for taking the time to do these rosters.
Old 07-24-2004, 11:50 PM   #4
All Star

OVR: 21

How can I get these to AR? or are these rosters not for AR? Because I can't get them to load.
Old 07-25-2004, 12:11 AM   #5
MVP

Venom_2K's Arena

OVR: 7

Hey man it does work with AR. I just loaded it onto the memory card and saved it to the HD then load it from the options menu on the game.

Thanks again for doing this for us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2004, 12:51 AM   #6
MVP

Other Guy's Arena

OVR: 15

Hmmm, It won't load for me either. I tried loading from the hard drive and from the memory card. I'm gettin the ''unable to load'' message.
Old 07-25-2004, 10:17 AM   #7
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Here is what I did:

-Save the file to your Desktop

-Open the AR program

-Drag the file from your Desktop straight to the Memory Card Column

That should do it. You can copy it from the Memory Card to your Xbox hard drive after that, but it shouldn't be necessary.
Old 07-25-2004, 10:33 AM   #8
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Ricky Williams is going to retire.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »