Home

NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360)

This is a discussion on NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-29-2016, 07:50 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgn4779
Any thoughts on salary cap adjustments? Tried to start a franchise with the Bilks roster and was 16+ million over the cap, which prevented the season from starting.
That depends on what you want to do. You can use Finn's Editor to raise the salary cap or clear any cap penalties. I haven't play tested the Bills on this franchise just the Pat's. It is strange however, that the cap is over by default. One of the players might be getting paid way more then they should. (or a collection of them) Do you have more specific details?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2016, 02:39 PM   #82
Just started!

Think I'll have to raise the cap through the editor. I suspect Cordy Glenn's franchise tag combined with Dareus's and Hughes's deals are breaking the bank. Loads up with a 97.01 million cap, while 2016's is 155.27 million, so the current salary actually works with that number. Glenn has thus far signed an extension and with training camp starting the roster is sure to change, so I'll probably just hold to the end of camp to start up a season.
Old 08-02-2016, 10:33 AM   #83
Pro

dfsJunkie's Arena

How up to date are these?
Old 08-02-2016, 04:11 PM   #84
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfsJunkie
How up to date are these?
Looks like from 6-2-16 from the 1st post buddy. That's the last time it was edited & the roster file when opened up has that same date.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 08-04-2016, 03:48 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
How do I get rosters on my xbox without Action Replay?? It only works on Windows XP
If you have it softmodded, you can just FTP the files over (but you'll need to learn about the file structure of the XBOX).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2016, 09:15 AM   #86
Banned

cmew's Arena

OVR: 2

Yeah, as free agency was pretty quiet I hadn't make any changes, but now that camps are starting hopefully there'll be more concrete info. I moved some of the players like Boldin, Foster, etc. who moved recently.

Also, with the Madden 17 ratings coming out, I want to update to match. My rookie estimates were pretty close, but adjusting all the teams will take me a while.
Old 08-07-2016, 01:50 PM   #87
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm 4 weeks into my franchise with the Broncos. Legend difficilty, 8 minute quarters, 6 minute sim quarters.

Everything is good so far other than a few stat glitches here and there. Example, some players have regular season stats accumulated before 1 game has been played. Not a big deal to me.

Playing this game with default Legend sliders is very difficult but imo realistic enough. The games are defensive low scoring slugfests unless turnovers happen, at that point the scores can get out of hand. I'm forced to play smart and take what the D gives me.

Right now I'm 2-2. my running game is stuck in the mud, I try to stay committed, CJ Anderson is 6th in attempts but only averaging 2.2 ypc and 0 tds. My O line is garbage so far but my last two opponents had stout run D's so maybe it will average out. my lack of success with the running game exposes my rookie QB but his numbers are good so far. Went with Lynch because other than experience his ratings are better than Sanchez or Simien.

My defense is Beast!! Through 4 games, It's rated top 6 in every statistical category of importance. I usually hold the cpu under 10 points unless my offense commits too many turnovers. I see an occasional 2k5 cb 360 glitch but it doesn't happen very often.

*Broncos roster notes:
WR Jordan Taylor is white (black in the game)
SS TJ Wards facemask
HB DeVonte Booker facemask, needs a clear shield, doesn't wear a neck brace.

Again Epic work cmew!! Thanks again! Back with more when I get a couple more games in.
Old 08-08-2016, 02:26 PM   #88
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Thumbs up Re: NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmew
Yeah, as free agency was pretty quiet I hadn't make any changes, but now that camps are starting hopefully there'll be more concrete info. I moved some of the players like Boldin, Foster, etc. who moved recently.

Also, with the Madden 17 ratings coming out, I want to update to match. My rookie estimates were pretty close, but adjusting all the teams will take me a while.
Do you plan on your next update to be during preseason or at the start of the regular season? Thanks buddy!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »