Home

NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360)

This is a discussion on NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-06-2016, 09:41 AM   #73
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTPSavage25
- The likes of Justin Houston, J.J. Watt, and Von Miller won ZERO weekly awards and were insufficient through the season.
I've always had a problem with defensive players playing consistently in my files too, especially when it comes to sacks.

Players like Watt should hypothetically have pass rush ratings 95+ and high consistency but even with that during some sims, he'll have 16 sacks one sim and with another sim he'll only have 5. Even boosting his pass rush to 127 with the help of the editor I still got similar results.

Maybe boosting his stamina would somehow give him more playing time therefore possibly boosting his sack numbers? Never got around to testing that.

I think I nailed down pretty close to real numbers for offensive players in my files but defense was always a crap shoot. Maybe you guys can figure out how to get some more life like sim stats for defense.
Old 06-07-2016, 05:17 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
I've always had a problem with defensive players playing consistently in my files too, especially when it comes to sacks.

Players like Watt should hypothetically have pass rush ratings 95+ and high consistency but even with that during some sims, he'll have 16 sacks one sim and with another sim he'll only have 5. Even boosting his pass rush to 127 with the help of the editor I still got similar results.

Maybe boosting his stamina would somehow give him more playing time therefore possibly boosting his sack numbers? Never got around to testing that.

I think I nailed down pretty close to real numbers for offensive players in my files but defense was always a crap shoot. Maybe you guys can figure out how to get some more life like sim stats for defense.
That's great info to start experimenting with. But this schedule issue could be messing with the numbers too so probably need to fix that before we can truly test this.

Also, I haven't been doing this very long so I'm trying to learn as fast as possible mostly through trial and error. And my schedule is wicked inconsistent so some weeks I have lots of down time and then I might be busy for an entire month. That being said, I try to keep things efficient and will continue to experiment on schedule until that is resolved, but considering I just learned how to even access the schedule in the editor, I don't think I'll be the first person to resolve the issue. My apologies in advance.
Old 06-08-2016, 09:34 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 1

Schedule
I dontw orry too much about who a team places specifically only if a team plays the right teams. For example the afc west plays teams from the afc south and nfc south this year. I have used previously created franchise schedules by simply importing them into my franchise. The specific teams dont directly align with the real schedule but each team plays 16 games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2016, 05:22 PM   #76
Pro

dfsJunkie's Arena

Can you download the roster and just start up a franchise with the original schedule? Or do you have to start the franchise through the editor for everything to work?
Old 06-16-2016, 07:56 PM   #77
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfsJunkie
Can you download the roster and just start up a franchise with the original schedule? Or do you have to start the franchise through the editor for everything to work?
No u should b able to just use this roster with the old schedule

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Old 06-17-2016, 03:39 PM   #78
Pro

dfsJunkie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
No u should b able to just use this roster with the old schedule
Oh ok nice, thanks!

Also, will this roster update give me modded, updated uniforms or is that completely separate?
Old 06-22-2016, 12:33 PM   #79
MVP

OVR: 3

How do I get rosters on my xbox without Action Replay?? It only works on Windows XP
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 07-27-2016, 09:15 PM   #80
Just started!

Any thoughts on salary cap adjustments? Tried to start a franchise with the Bilks roster and was 16+ million over the cap, which prevented the season from starting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »