Home

ESPN NFL Football 2k5 Roster Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL Football 2k5 Roster Discussion Thread within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-31-2004, 02:04 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: ESPN NFL Football 2k5 Roster Discussion Thread

i wanna know how to convert an xport file to .max file. anyone?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2004, 12:17 PM   #42
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Any news of an official ESPN 2k5 roster update from Sega? I thought one might be released this week (since training camps have started) and most of the rookies are signed. I'm tired of looking at the shadows for all of them. I assume that once one is released, it will be hosted here...right? I'm looking for the Xbox version. Thanks!
Old 08-05-2004, 01:24 PM   #43
Rookie

joker3dx's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm waiting for that myself too, but until then... I have posted my own Xbox roster and I need people's help to get it in tip top shape. Thanks guys.

I submitted it around 12:30 ct.
Old 08-06-2004, 06:02 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 5

hey guys Anyone know which are the best rosters for the ps2 version?
Thanx
Old 08-06-2004, 09:10 PM   #45
patriots12

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanstud21
hey guys Anyone know which are the best rosters for the ps2 version?
Thanx
I'd like to know as well.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2004, 05:40 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey guys, i've almost finished a ps2 roster with updated ratings, depth charts, jersy #'s and all that other good stuff. Now all i need to do is send it to os. Can somebody please tell me how i send a roster to this website to be posted. thanks.
Old 08-15-2004, 02:35 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipergts
Hey guys, i've almost finished a ps2 roster with updated ratings, depth charts, jersy #'s and all that other good stuff. Now all i need to do is send it to os. Can somebody please tell me how i send a roster to this website to be posted. thanks.
Look in the sticky that says questions about rosters and downloads I believe, it will tell you to email it to mark@operationsports and also include your user name, and what kind of file it is. What kind of ps2 roster file is it. Frtylicks
Old 08-15-2004, 03:37 PM   #48
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipergts
Updated ratings? I didn't realize that any players had been updated. Oh you mean YOU updated them? What, pray tell, qualifies you to change ratings of players in this game? Do you know more than the guys that spent the last year of their life slaving over stats and depth charts to get the ratings right for the game?

Nothing personal, friend, but I always get a chuckle when some 16 year old kid thinks he knows more than the guys that made the game. Thanks for the warning, though...you saved me a wasted download.

And before you flame me, I don't care whether you're 18 or 48, or whether you played football in highschool or if you're a sports information director for some college, you're not qualified to be changing ratings.

I'm sorry if I offended you, it's just a huge pet peeve of mine. I do appreciate anyone that takes the time to edit rosters and move people around where they belong, but I can't stand someone to mess with ratings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »