Home

Old 01-24-2016, 06:22 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: NFL2K16

@All -

Is there any possible way I could mail a memory card to any of you and you could put the file on it and send it back to me? I remember that this was the way we used to do it when an OS member would release rosters back in the day for NCAA Football. Please let me know or PM me. Cheers fellas!
Old 01-27-2016, 07:26 PM   #50
Just started!

OVR: 0

Does anyone have the flying finn editor? Ive been editinng rosters in game and it simply takes too long.

-J
Old 01-30-2016, 05:01 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocaWarrior13
Here's a quick question/request. BIG_AL the two files (Roster and Franchise) that you initially posted...If I were to take the roster file, edit it so that it was updated to match the rosters as they stand this week and try to use them in a NEW franchise, would that work or would I have a freezing problem? I ask because I'm looking at completely updating the rosters as they stand now from the latest M16 update. What can/can't be changed? I just want to make sure I don't put in the 6+ hours doing it for it NOT to work. If the roster file won't work in a franchise mode, and I edit the Franchise file itself, will THAT have any freezing issues? I also saw that someone said there was an issue with the schedule in the franchise file...I've gone ahead and COMPLETELY redone the schedule to match the one from 2015-16...you have to put it in the "Schedules" folder in your NFL 2K5 GameSave Editor directory (example: C:\Program Files (x86)\NFL 2K5 GameSave Editor\Schedules). Let me know where I can send it so it can be shared for everyone.
There should not be any freezing issues with the files I posted.
They are based on the Original 2K5 roster.
The schedule was mostly correct, but missing a few games.
If you want to upload a schedule, just open up a new thread and post it to the forum.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2016, 05:02 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncapner
Does anyone have the flying finn editor? Ive been editinng rosters in game and it simply takes too long.

-J
http://nfl2k5rosters.com/
Old 02-01-2016, 03:25 PM   #53
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Hey guys,

First time I've been on this forum in about forever. Good to see the game is still being supported. Maybe I'll even update the 2k5 page

I've primarily been a board gamer the past two years, but I pulled out 2k5 the other day and got my fix. I'm pretty interested in the progress of this new editor. I got burned out plugging away on all those 80s rosters.

Old 02-01-2016, 07:47 PM   #54
Rookie

SocaWarrior13's Arena

Dophin you should! I'm waiting for the last M16 roster update to come out before I start editing things
Old 02-03-2016, 01:29 AM   #55
Just started!

any pointers?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2016, 06:54 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
Hey guys,

First time I've been on this forum in about forever. Good to see the game is still being supported. Maybe I'll even update the 2k5 page

I've primarily been a board gamer the past two years, but I pulled out 2k5 the other day and got my fix. I'm pretty interested in the progress of this new editor. I got burned out plugging away on all those 80s rosters.

Oh yea, the new editor that I'm working on will make it far less tedious to make rosters. You should even be able to do the work in Excel, export to .csv and directly load into the gamesave.
I also have an advanced feature called 'Debug Dialog' that can help locate the positions of things that we don't edit yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »