Home

Old 12-30-2015, 07:23 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NFL2K16

GIL you re the man! i'll try theout this weekend and follow up. Thanks Bad AL for this too!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2016, 05:09 PM   #42
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

I was trying to use your schedule but when I open your schedule into NFL 2k5 editor, DEN, DET, SEA, KC, GB are all missing games. The editor will not allow me to add the missing games.

So in game- it shows Detroit has 3 bye weeks. Rest 2 bye weeks.

Any idea on how to fix this man?

Thanks for the hard work!
Old 01-13-2016, 02:38 PM   #43
Rookie

The roster is more a playing roster than season roster.
Old 01-20-2016, 07:03 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
I was trying to use your schedule but when I open your schedule into NFL 2k5 editor, DEN, DET, SEA, KC, GB are all missing games. The editor will not allow me to add the missing games.

So in game- it shows Detroit has 3 bye weeks. Rest 2 bye weeks.

Any idea on how to fix this man?

Thanks for the hard work!
I have a bug in my schedule creator.
I'm working to get it fixed, but not sure how to change the number of games in a week yet.
Old 01-21-2016, 04:19 PM   #45
Rookie

WWEDX2007's Arena

Would it be possible to change the St. Louis Rams to the Los Angeles Rams? Like, can you replace team names in the editor?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2016, 06:32 PM   #46
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

You can hex edit name changes. The best you could do would be "L.A." Rams instead of Los Angeles since you have to have the new name be the same or less characters than what you're overwriting. "St. Louis" is 9 characters and "Los Angeles" is 11 (including spaces), so that wouldn't quite work. The announcers will still say St. Louis, but all in-game text would be "L.A."
Old 01-23-2016, 03:12 PM   #47
Rookie

SocaWarrior13's Arena

Icon6 Re: NFL2K16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD_AL
I have a bug in my schedule creator.
I'm working to get it fixed, but not sure how to change the number of games in a week yet.
I am one of the BIGGEST 2K5 advocates in the history of the game (lol) and STILL blow up EA's twitter and FB saying that 2K5 is better and that they're STILL scared of it's ghost. I'd like to thank BIG_AL and GillBoldberg for ALL the work that they've done year in for the rosters (and obviously anybody else that has contributed). I pulled out my Dreamcast last week to play NFL 2K2...then felt the overwhelming want to play 2K5 and picked it up for $2. Can't WAIT to use the rosters and Franchise file. I'm gonna wait until that schedule issue is fixed up first. How's your editor program coming along as well BIG_AL? If I knew how to do what you guys do I'd be helping out 200% with keeping rosters updated. I'm that guy that spends all of his free time just making sure rosters are updated and accurate before even playing a game!
Old 01-24-2016, 03:25 PM   #48
Rookie

SocaWarrior13's Arena

Icon5 Re: NFL2K16

Here's a quick question/request. BIG_AL the two files (Roster and Franchise) that you initially posted...If I were to take the roster file, edit it so that it was updated to match the rosters as they stand this week and try to use them in a NEW franchise, would that work or would I have a freezing problem? I ask because I'm looking at completely updating the rosters as they stand now from the latest M16 update. What can/can't be changed? I just want to make sure I don't put in the 6+ hours doing it for it NOT to work. If the roster file won't work in a franchise mode, and I edit the Franchise file itself, will THAT have any freezing issues? I also saw that someone said there was an issue with the schedule in the franchise file...I've gone ahead and COMPLETELY redone the schedule to match the one from 2015-16...you have to put it in the "Schedules" folder in your NFL 2K5 GameSave Editor directory (example: C:\Program Files (x86)\NFL 2K5 GameSave Editor\Schedules). Let me know where I can send it so it can be shared for everyone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »