Home

I will be uploading a PS3 Version of Gills rosters soon!

This is a discussion on I will be uploading a PS3 Version of Gills rosters soon! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-09-2013, 09:05 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I will be uploading a PS3 Version of Gills rosters soon!

I forgot to ask, is this the season opener roster? Or present roster (aka week 17) because I couldn't see RGIII being a 92 to begin the season.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:08 PM   #50
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

Glad you guys like it.

The saints file is a saints franchise, ABR requested it when I sent him his memory card. So you guys can ignore it unless you want to play a Saints 'chise.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:11 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
Glad you guys like it.

The saints file is a saints franchise, ABR requested it when I sent him his memory card. So you guys can ignore it unless you want to play a Saints 'chise.
My man, would this be the season opening roster or week 17 one? Or whatever your last one was.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2013, 09:12 PM   #52
Rookie

devils17's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosoybeardo
There's less heat here than a kofi kingston feud! Seriously dude what was with the burial on monday.
I have no idea, but I love Punk/Rock.

Anyways, SMILE ON MY FACE when I saw Jeff Fisher throw out a challenge flag for the Rams.... by god, this is awesome. Not perfect (jersey defaults have changed) but it is as perfect as we can ask for!!
Old 01-09-2013, 09:14 PM   #53
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Quote:
My man, would this be the season opening roster or week 17 one? Or whatever your last one was.
It's the latest one, version 9. Which I think was week 15 or 16.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:20 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by devils17
I have no idea, but I love Punk/Rock.

Anyways, SMILE ON MY FACE when I saw Jeff Fisher throw out a challenge flag for the Rams.... by god, this is awesome. Not perfect (jersey defaults have changed) but it is as perfect as we can ask for!!
Agreed, punk cut one of the best promos of his career. And I "marked out" at seeing peyton in a broncos jersey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
It's the latest one, version 9. Which I think was week 15 or 16.
Oh ok, man this is excellent work. I can't imagine how much work this must have taken, I updated a roster (in-game) once and it must have taken 2 hours a team, and that was just attributes and teams, ON MADDEN. To go through the hassle of trying to convert ratings onto 2k5 and doing the uniforms and everything, just really an incredible thing you do man, major props.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #55
Rookie

And forgive me for being a n00b (in addition to double posting because I don't know how to edit), but with the franchise and controlling all 32 teams, how do you make it work to control 1 team only?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2013, 09:28 PM   #56
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Quote:
And forgive me for being a n00b (in addition to double posting because I don't know how to edit), but with the franchise and controlling all 32 teams, how do you make it work to control 1 team only?
You'd need to use finn's editor to change control. BUT the editor isn't compatible with psv files.

So you're stuck with an all-team one. This roster has real-life contracts for all the players, so if you try to start a new franchise it'll freeze (salary cap issue). The only work around is to release all players (or at least the highest paid ones) from each team then sign them back. That will reset their contracts. After you do all that you should be able to start up a fresh franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »