Home

I will be uploading a PS3 Version of Gills rosters soon!

This is a discussion on I will be uploading a PS3 Version of Gills rosters soon! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-22-2014, 05:32 PM   #89
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: I will be uploading a PS3 Version of Gills rosters soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopdabeast
I downloaded the file and when I try to copy to my ps3 it says the files are corrupted.anyone have a good psv file?
Bump. Just bought 2K5 off eBay last night for $4.00. Wanting these rosters.
Old 08-12-2014, 05:50 AM   #90
Rookie

blackadder33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaffer26
Bump. Just bought 2K5 off eBay last night for $4.00. Wanting these rosters.
Sure, here's Gill's untouched PS2 roster saved from my PS3 via USB stick. No converting or anything, just the raw exported PSV.

For anyone else who wants this and doesn't already know, all you do is unrar my archive file and copy the extracted PS3 folder to a USB stick / drive, so the root directory is PS3. Inside that folder should be EXPORT, then PSV, then the BASLUS-2091947696C6C32303134.PSV file itself. Then plug your USB into your PS3 and in the XMB go to the Memory Card Utility (PS2) option, then select your USB stick on the list and Copy the Gill2014 (ESPN football) save over onto your PS3 Virtual PS2 memory card assigned to a slot (I usually have it set to slot 1 and another card (for replays) set to slot 2. Start 2K5 and import your roster. I would then save the new roster under your own name so as to keep Gill's roster untouched and work with your own Roster file after that.

EDIT: I wanted to attach the roster file here directly to my post but the "Attach Files" option isn't available (anyone know why??) So, I just uploaded it here for you instead:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vy...PS3_Roster.rar

That's it, enjoy.

PS: By the way just so everybody's clear, this is the USA NTSC version. It won't work on the PAL version of 2K5. If anyone wants the PAL version just request and I'll convert it.
Old 08-09-2021, 10:28 PM   #91
Rookie

BrettFavreFan's Arena

OVR: 0

Do you have this year‘s updated roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »