Home

GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster

This is a discussion on GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #1
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10
GillBoldberg's 2013-14 NFL Roster

2016-17 Is HERE!

- All players have been edited, physical attributes (speed, agility, strength, jumping) are all based on combine/pro day numbers. Other ratings are based off my own formulas and Madden ratings (scaled down)

- NO hex editing is in this file right now. During testing it seems that changing the Rams to "LA" causes issues with the schedule in franchise mode. Needs more testing so maybe in a future update I'll at least hex edit the stadiums.

- Franchise mode works fine. The "stat glitch" still occurs but I have reduced the number of players effected by it.

Blocking - 20/32
Passing - 0/MAX
Running - 20/MAX
Catching - MAX/MAX
Coverage - 0/24
Pursuit - 0/0
Tackling - 0/0
Kicking - 7/20 (it seems that for the USER it only makes the meter faster or slower so the USER slider is up to you)
Fatigue - 0/0
Injury - 10
Fumble - 10
Interceptions - 0
Super Catch cheat: ON (if you see too many drops, turn this on)

What I need from you

- Feedback!
- Game box scores, stats, overall experience, etc.

Donations

As you know this is a 1 man "team". A lot of long nights and major headaches were had to try and update this game. But I love it. The rosters will always be free but if you wish to donate you can. Send the donations to nesstah(at)gmail.com via Paypal. Every cent is greatly appreciated!

(the XBOX save will be named "Gill2012" still, I don't have an xbox so I can't rename the save)
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS2.zip (268.7 KB, 242 views)
File Type: zip XBOX.zip (242.2 KB, 119 views)

Last edited by GillBoldberg; 11-04-2016 at 11:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 06:54 PM   #2
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster

welcome to the jungle LOL.... Welcome Aboard
Old 08-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

How do I get this roster file to work on my xbox 360? I have a newer xbox 360 so the only way I know of getting files onto the xbox is copying the file from my laptop onto the xbox 360 8mb thumb drive and then putting it into the xbox but then when I open the thumb drive from the xbox menu it doen't show anything on the drive?
Help Please! I am missing me some 2K5 lol!
Old 08-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #4
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
welcome to the jungle LOL.... Welcome Aboard
lol thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagedCAMERMAN
How do I get this roster file to work on my xbox 360? I have a newer xbox 360 so the only way I know of getting files onto the xbox is copying the file from my laptop onto the xbox 360 8mb thumb drive and then putting it into the xbox but then when I open the thumb drive from the xbox menu it doen't show anything on the drive?
Wish I could help, but I have no knowledge of the 360. I'm sure there's a thread around here that should help
Old 08-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #5
Rookie

dj123456705's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey Gill are you going to have a franchise file also? It a pretty good start from looking at the other people files. Like said FunNgun welcome bro.lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2012, 02:45 PM   #6
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Yeah, eventually. I still have some work to do to finish up the rosters but a franchise file will follow soon
Old 08-05-2012, 01:42 AM   #7
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Small update; I was able to finish up a few more teams. Niners thru Bucs are complete. Trying to edit a few teams per day when I find the time. I'll try to have another update soon. Files on the original post are updated.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:06 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagedCAMERMAN
u need a HDD transfer cable for the hard drive, so u can hook ur HDD/hard drive up to ur laptop. u cant transfer file on a thumb drive as far as i know but u can also go to www.2k5rosters.com and click xbox 360 transfer help and it gives u the process step by step and lets u know what u need.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »