Home

GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster

This is a discussion on GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-09-2013, 09:54 PM   #841
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster

As long as people are downloading and showing support I'll try to keep the file going.

Regarding sliders, the core gameplay is super solid so just about every slider set works. You just have to find the right balance for your play style. I used to use bill's but have been trying out some others recently. Can't really go wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2013, 01:34 AM   #842
Rookie

OVR: 0

Another quick question for you. I am using Finns v4.0 editor and I was wondering how you go about globally editing a specific attribute? For example how would I decrease the draft class rookies consistency rating? Also is there some way to input some sort of gradient so they are not all rated equally? for example the most consistent draft class rookies gets a 50 and all the rest a proportionately lower rated? Any information about how to do this would be great. Appreciate the help.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:06 AM   #843
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

To global edit go to tools --> global editor ---> attributes. Then in the team column, choose draft class only. The rest is pretty easy. Fixed would be a single number; if you want all QB's with 50 consistency then you would choose draft class in the first column, qb's in the 2nd and consistency in the 3rd. With the fixed option chosen, type in 50 for value.. and all qb's in the draft class will have 50 consistency.

There's not really a "scaling" rating option. The best you can probably do is to use the Equal option and set a min and max so no one is over 50 if that's what you want. For the value make sure to put in 0. Equal is basically the +/- option. A 0 would mean you're adding 0 since you want no change to the original values but they'll be adjusted to fix your min/max. Hope that helps bro. There's also the performance eq option which seems to boost up players randomly, not really sure how it works tho lol
Old 03-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #844
Rookie

OVR: 7

Hi Gill,

Thank you for the great roster file. Is there a preferred method to editing these files once they are on the Xbox? I attempted to move a few players around in the game, but then I started to experience freezing when moving between weeks in the regular season.

I believe I was using the roster file, which I then used to start a franchise.

Is this a known issue? Or should I be using the tool to edit these files?

Thanks again.
Old 03-10-2013, 02:10 PM   #845
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

The problem is I added real contracts to all the players, so starting a franchise without modifying the salary cap will cause freezing (fantasy drafts are fine tho, contracts get reset when starting those). Either stick with the provided franchise, or if you do want to make some changes in-game, make sure you have the editor handy so you can change the cap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #846
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

OVR: 0

I just wanted to post here to show you my support for what you're doing. Thank you so much for keeping this game alive man, it's still the best football game to date, and with your rosters no other game even comes close.

I know there's still a lot of work to be done, but when should we expect an update? After the draft?
Old 03-11-2013, 09:45 PM   #847
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Appreciate it bro.

As far as updates go, I'll try to have a pre-draft one out once FA picks up a bit. So probably in a week or so. Also if anyone wants to help out with rating the rooks, send me a PM. Like I said before I have a majority of them made, just might be a pain to rate them all without some help. If not, I'll just keep on doin' my thang.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:24 AM   #848
Rookie

OVR: 1

Love your rosters Gill.... keep it up. Not only that thanks for your input on things like sliders.. player attributes. Without guys like you this game would be a one and done deal. 8 years later 2k5 it still the best out there !!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »