Home

NFL2K13 Roster Wednesday.....

This is a discussion on NFL2K13 Roster Wednesday..... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-10-2012, 12:08 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 14
NFL2K13 Roster Friday.....

6.25.2012. Update: Did a quick update on the roster file for depth charts that were off. I left the franchise file alone because I usually control one team and the cpu auto adjust via ratings anyway. My next update wont be for at least a few weeks. It will be a major correcting jerseys and yrs played. It will be alot of work.(Now if someone want to correct the jersey numbers and yrs played...ummm permission granted). I'm just taking a break now to enjoy the game.

6.24.2012 Update Finished a Roster that is playable and able to take into a Franchise. One problem that did occur is that Since I used the default VC roster, besides my 176 rookies it labeled some free agents rookies as well. It not really a huge deal in my eyes b/c because of the the aging out process(players tend to retire as the age) in the franchise mode. Since I'm using today's date those rookies would be approaching or at retiring age. Plus if anyone has download a roster or file from me know i tend to lower the rating of free agents to allow people rely solely on their rosters and some realistic GM/Coaching skills.

The Franchise files has been tested and their should be no freezing did not happen to me and i went all through the draft and everything.

I Recommend Bill's Franchise House Rules for a Challenge:

Franchise House Rules

They are as follows:

Quote:
Salaries:
• Max out the player's interest slider before making an offer.
• Increase the players requested bonus percentage by an additional ten percent.
• Six year contracts are the maximum allowed length.
Trades:
• Max out the trade interest slider before making a deal, even if it's offered to you from the trading block.
• No trading for an opposing team's starting quarterback.
• No trading for rookies.
• No trading of players from your team in the last year of their contract.
• No trading for/away kickers.
• No trading away of players rated below 70.
Draft:
• No more than two draft picks in a round, and no more than ten picks in any one draft.
Have fun and I will be doing some editing later when i have more time.

Update do not start a franchise with the file, there is a freezing problem that I need to address.

Sorry for the Delay but my Internet went out due to a hail storm. But as promise here you go. I do have a rough set done, some ratings may still need some tweaking. But all I ask if you have a problem with who is rated what, just change it on your end. I put in a ton of hours on these, so just give me a few days before the recommendations come. As for the PS2/PS3, can anyone with know how do the conversion for me, i've been trying unsuccessfully on my end. I would state again, The depth chart consist of players placed on IR. As for as video game go, I don't believe in injuries. If you do, update the depth charts as you wish.

Do not use Internet Explorer to download the rosters, you will get some invalid file. Unless OS fixed the problem from before, any other browser should work.

Xbox users: Download file and drag the file "AS IS" into action replay.
360 users: Download the file "Unzip" the downloaded file/folder. Open the unzipped folder, and the next one until you see a folder titled "AE6C35966920" this is the folder you will be dragging to your hard drive

So here's the deal I will be releasing a roster on Friday. that include a few rookies. Again now where close to all the rookies will be present. But I will have a template for others to improve upon. I'm using the great Rickster roster as a base, all props goes to Rickster for his hard work in the roster. Birthday will NOT be correct, every rookie i made was born in the year 91, if that a problem for you please do not download or change them yourself. I created a total of 74+ rookies.... there were like almost 300 drafted. I dont have that kind of time. Also all rating all subjective, so please don't ask me why i rated player "X" a 73. You think he should be better or worse change it yourself please. Okay that's it for now I will def. have the 360 and xbox available then, and hopefully the PS2/3 later. One last thing Depth Chart I will be using "yahoo sports". Again if they are wrong change them on your own system if you like. It just make things a little easier for me. With that being said see you guys Friday.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Convince NFL 2K13 Franchise.zip (255.5 KB, 219 views)
File Type: zip Convince NFL2K13 Roster.zip (232.3 KB, 309 views)

Last edited by convince; 06-25-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NFL2K13 Roster Wednesday.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
So here's the deal I will be releasing a roster on Weds. that include a few rookies. Again now where close to all the rookies will be present. But I will have a template for others to improve upon. I'm using the great Rickster roster as a base, all props goes to Rickster for his hard work in the roster. Birthday will NOT be correct, every rookie i made was born in the year 91, if that a problem for you please do not download or change them yourself. I created a total of 74+ rookies.... there were like almost 300 drafted. I dont have that kind of time. Also all rating all subjective, so please don't ask me why i rated player "X" a 73. You think he should be better or worse change it yourself please. Okay that's it for now I will def. have the 360 and xbox available then, and hopefully the PS2/3 later. One last thing Depth Chart I will be using "yahoo sports". Again if they are wrong change them on your own system if you like. It just make things a little easier for me. With that being said see you guys Wednesday.

Glad to see you back in the mix this season sounds like a winner coming thru on the roster make-up for the 2012-2013 season, I'm confident in your skills and look forward to checking them out for sure bro.

I've been working slowly on mine and you've inspired me to get my interest in rosters going again.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 06-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #3
Rookie

starallgame's Arena

OVR: 1

@convince @Rickster101 I will have to miss out on the ESPN NFL 2K13 Roster because my 80 GB PS3 Broke before Christmas last year and I just upgraded to the 160 GB PS3 And PS2 Games are not compadable with the slimer PS3'S
Old 06-10-2012, 10:31 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Glad to see you back in the mix this season sounds like a winner coming thru on the roster make-up for the 2012-2013 season, I'm confident in your skills and look forward to checking them out for sure bro.

I've been working slowly on mine and you've inspired me to get my interest in rosters going again.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Thanks Rickster, the roster I will be releasing will be somewhat of an incomplete template, where others can continue on from there. They are taking a little longer than i thought so Friday would seem like a better release date for it.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:56 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Thanks Rickster, the roster I will be releasing will be somewhat of an incomplete template, where others can continue on from there. They are taking a little longer than i thought so Friday would seem like a better release date for it.

Glad that you're back on board and that this game is still alive. I just can't play Madden because this game always offers something new even after 8 years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hi im new on OS and i was wondreing if anybody has info on how to update the rosters on the 360silm, because all the info ive found is about the fat360, is it posible to do the file transfer witha usb? please any link or help would be helpfull. Ive just managed to get my hands on a NFL 2k5 copy and want to update it.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:24 AM   #7
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai123
Glad that you're back on board and that this game is still alive. I just can't play Madden because this game always offers something new even after 8 years.
I heard a new one the other day when a guy caught a ball on the sideline. Dan said something about it being a good thing RJ(?) was paying attention or someone could have gotten hurt. (<-- something like that- I should have written it down). Anyway, it was a new one for me and I've played about 500 games of this.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:48 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can't wait for this roster to come out! Thank you guys for all you do with keeping this game alive!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »