Home

Old 09-07-2012, 05:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
2012 Schedule?

Does anyone have the 2012 actual schedule that can be imported using the editor into a franchise?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 05:41 PM   #2
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

Re: 2012 Schedule?

not to sound rude or anything but search the threads
but yes there is a sched. but it is not complete and there is not another one and dont try to make one ur gonna have a bad time
Old 09-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers99_58_36
but yes there is a sched. but it is not complete and there is not another one and dont try to make one ur gonna have a bad time
Sounding rude is the least of your worries
Old 09-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #4
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers99_58_36
I noticed that that schedule was missing some games too. I tried to edit it but it wouldn't save the changes. If I feel ambitious I might try to make one from scratch.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:35 PM   #5
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
I noticed that that schedule was missing some games too. I tried to edit it but it wouldn't save the changes. If I feel ambitious I might try to make one from scratch.
Gill save your time and dont do it ive tried it rickster's tried and i think others have tried but it didnt end well for rick and it didnt end well for me
your outcome will be multiple teams have 9-7 and multiple teams have 7-8 or visa verse and if you look at every week they play the right teams and everything is accurate but when you save it saves with the teams having 9-7 and what not if you can find a way around this that would be great but i dont think its worth the time and effort it took me a good 2 hrs but if you feel its necessary then knock yourself out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 12:12 AM   #6
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

Yeah, for some reason the monday night games in week 3 and 4 i think won't save. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:35 AM   #7
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
Yeah, for some reason the monday night games in week 3 and 4 i think won't save. Thanks for the heads up.
sure no problem i dont know why this happens though
Old 09-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0

When creating the current schedule, you have to move around some games because in-game, weeks 3-10 are bye weeks. 4 teams each week have a bye. It's a pain in the *** but it can be done as long as you dont mind playing games in a different week or your bye week being a different week.

For 2012, create the schedule as is but then do the following -

WEEK 4 - Only two teams have a bye week, IND and PIT. Give SD and KC their bye week here and move that game to WEEK 7.

WEEK 3 and WEEK 11 need to reversed/flipped. In other words, teams that have a BYE in WEEK 11 will now have it in WEEK 3. You'll get around the problem of missed games.

Granted, the schedule isnt exactly what it is in reality but all 32 teams should be able to play their 16 game schedule, still have their bye week and even out at the end of week 10 when the bye weeks end in-game.

This year is actually easier than the last few years. Only need to make three changes -

1) Delete the SD @ KC game in WEEK 4.
2) Add the SD @ KC game in WEEK 7.
3) Switch the schedule from WEEK 3 to WEEK 11 and vice versa.

Hope this helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »