Home

Old 03-25-2011, 12:15 AM   #489
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2k11 Rosters

Is anyone fimiliar with Action Replays? I have one for the XBOX orginal, and For some reaosn, It is not reading my computer. I tried countless times to install, reinstall the driver but the memery card is not popping up so i can copy on to it.Basicly I can not use to Action Replay to copy rosters because my memory card is not showing up in the action replay programs. PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP or is there any suggestions from anyone.?????????
Old 03-25-2011, 03:54 AM   #490
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBPackerFan7
Is anyone fimiliar with Action Replays? I have one for the XBOX orginal, and For some reaosn, It is not reading my computer. I tried countless times to install, reinstall the driver but the memery card is not popping up so i can copy on to it.Basicly I can not use to Action Replay to copy rosters because my memory card is not showing up in the action replay programs. PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP or is there any suggestions from anyone.?????????
First, remove the program itself and then the folder and desktop icons if they're still there.

Second, make sure that the AR memory card and that attachment cord are NOT connected to your PC.

Third, re-install the program using the AR disc or the 1.40 update via codejunkies.com. Doesnt matter which.

Fourth, after the program is re-installed, connect the AR memory card to the cord attachment and then, connect the cord to the USB port on your PC.

Fifth, open the AR program. Everything should be there.

Personally, I had Xbox and AR years ago but switched to PS2 because the AR program itself wouldnt open all the time and it became very very frustrating. PS2 wise, I use Action Replay Max Evo which uses a flash drive in which you copy the files to and then using the PS2 AR disc, I transfer the files to my PS2 memory card by uncrushing them. This is a longer process, especially when transferring files from my PS2 memory card to the Max Drive to my PC but there's no program required or needed whatsoever on my PC which in itself is worth it for me.

Anyway, hope that works for you. Good luck.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:51 PM   #491
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Not sure if you're using it with anything but XP, but I don't believe it works with anything beyond that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 08:38 AM   #492
Rookie

HeyCoRT's Arena

OVR: 2

Your rosters are Amazing. I only editted a few things, mostly ratings and ppl I thought were too high and subsequently skyrocketed in progression each year.

But overall, great ratings! Appreciated to the fullest. It took me 4 hours just to go thru and tweak some things, I can only imagine how long it took to go through each individual player. YOU ARE THE MAN!!

NBA2K16- 76ers 2015-2016 season (33-22) The process scrapped, its time to win and wait for EMBIID!
College Hoops 2k8 Career Of John Chaney II (check out and follow)
Old 04-30-2011, 03:03 PM   #493
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

No offense to Convince but you have Steve Smith from the Panthers at 100. Don't get mad but I kinda discredit your rosters after seeing that. Seriously.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:15 PM   #494
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Looks like its time for you to step in and improve on them by doing your own. Oh, wait... yeah, that's not gonna happen, because you're too lazy to do it yourself. You have just enough ambition to type a negative comment about something someone worked really hard to create and that's about it.

It's easy to complain. It's hard to step up and do something about it.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:59 AM   #495
Rookie

Smile Re: 2k11 Rosters

ya its alot of work to do and to do it right...i did one for BB and people gave me all kinds of junk over this person and that person...i like this roster ...i made some changes to it but it was No big deal ...thanks to ALL who work on this roster ...any clue when the new one coming out? thanks left
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2011, 12:22 PM   #496
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
Looks like its time for you to step in and improve on them by doing your own. Oh, wait... yeah, that's not gonna happen, because you're too lazy to do it yourself. You have just enough ambition to type a negative comment about something someone worked really hard to create and that's about it.

It's easy to complain. It's hard to step up and do something about it.
Amen.....I was trying something as simple as editing the draft class to reflect this years players and was wiped out after only getting QBs, WR, RB and FB done. There is a LOt of work to create rosters.

Instead of complaining, he should have used to time he took to complain about someone's hard work to EDIT the value to what he wanted. Sheesh.

He is in the minority though. I would say 90% of the people here TRULY appreciate ALL of the roster makers efforts. I know I do

But I agree, simply posting a negative comment and then "questioning" someones rosters is just silly. I would suggest to this person that he post WHY he thinks Smith should be a different value, or better yet, just go change it and stop making unproductive comments.

I hope you, Convince, FNG etc dont let a few clowns ruin the GREAT work you have all done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »