Home

Old 01-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #457
JVM
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: 2k11 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
You are really taking this out of context. I agree with you Brady is the best QB hands down. Speaking of Manning, I'm not even a fan but I don't let that get in the way of my ratings at all. By the way the quality of the WR has nothing to with a QB arm strength, accuracy or his ability to read coverage. Giving Chad Pennington Larry Fitzgerald to throw to does not make him Bret Farve. And lets not forget Brady had Randy Moss to throw to last year, and I would still rate him around 89 90 in arm strength. By the way 89/90 is not low. Again adjust any way you see fit on your roster. Make him "Super Brady" if you like. The speed, escapability and arm strength of Vick and the accuracy and read coverage skill of Brady. By the way that would be an awesome QB.

A quick edit: I wont comment on roster ratings again, i just realize the reason i quit updating them. To the comment about the other roster with Brady Arm strength being an 97, that why there are different rosters out there. I say find one that you like and enjoy it. Whether its mine or someone else.
That was listed as your rosters with your name above it at that roster site when clicking on your latest Franchise. Both Exhibition Week 16 & 17 have your name above that page. If it isn't from you, you should have someone make a correction. Go to that NFL Roster page, click on your latest Franchise file, next page is where your rosters and franchise are shown.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:49 PM   #458
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVM
That was listed as your rosters with your name above it at that roster site when clicking on your latest Franchise. Both Exhibition Week 16 & 17 have your name above that page. If it isn't from you, you should have someone make a correction. Go to that NFL Roster page, click on your latest Franchise file, next page is where your rosters and franchise are shown.
Hey don't worry i don't any personally at all. I just know that I know you aren't first or the last that will have a different of opinion in the ratings but i just want to state that I wont be commenting on ratings anymore b/c those talks always leave to arguments. By the way i didn't think you wanted an unrealistic Brady, i was just saying once the you download the roster you adjust whomever you like any way you like. I meant no offense by that. As for the roster listed under Convince on the site, I am aware of those and have spoke to one or two of the people making the revisions, if they have T. Brady w/ 97 arm strength, they have their reasons and i stand behind their work.

As for Madden, no offense but i don't use that game as a guide for anything. The person behind their rosters is an avg Joe who loves football and hope to put unbias eye when rating players. The only difference between him and us rosters makers is he works for EA. You have to be a diehard football to do these rosters, believe they are not for the weak or futbol fans. I'm kidding, of course the "weak" can do them.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:01 PM   #459
JVM
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Hey don't worry i don't any personally at all. I just know that I know you aren't first or the last that will have a different of opinion in the ratings but i just want to state that I wont be commenting on ratings anymore b/c those talks always leave to arguments. By the way i didn't think you wanted an unrealistic Brady, i was just saying once the you download the roster you adjust whomever you like any way you like. I meant no offense by that. As for the roster listed under Convince on the site, I am aware of those and have spoke to one or two of the people making the revisions, if they have T. Brady w/ 97 arm strength, they have their reasons and i stand behind their work.

As for Madden, no offense but i don't use that game as a guide for anything. The person behind their rosters is an avg Joe who loves football and hope to put unbias eye when rating players. The only difference between him and us rosters makers is he works for EA. You have to be a diehard football to do these rosters, believe they are not for the weak or futbol fans. I'm kidding, of course the "weak" can do them.
OK, then it's alright if I put Brady with 97 arm strength?

Nah, I won't do it even though there is evidence to do it. I like your Franchise file with reasonable ratings for QB arm strength. One thing though, Chris Johnson, I think, could use a boost for his Catch rating. Look up the last 3 years of CJ and Reggie Bush for receiving stats. In addition, Bush has Brees throwing to him and CJ has
Old 01-12-2011, 07:24 PM   #460
Pro

You should download the Playoff file, I updated Brady in the that. I recommend putting the game speed on Fast, seems to be a better pace. But I must warn you, the Pats play the Jets in the first round, so don't go Tres-Passing on "Revis" island.

I just played that game, Welker I just couldn't stop. He have over 100 yds and 2tds. I didn't sack Brady once. It didn't help that Jason Taylor got a concussion on the first play of the game. But thanks to Keller over 70yds 1 td and LT. over 100yds and 2 tds. I won the game by 11. I need to get a young pass rusher in the offseason. I'm not a fan of David Harris, I'm thinking about trading him and Braylon to the Redskins for Orakpo. Plus i have a feeling after getting a concussion Jason Taylor will retire on me. Or i couldn't trade a 5 rd for Aaron Maybin, the bills seem to not be to fond of him.

Last edited by convince; 01-12-2011 at 07:39 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:45 PM   #461
Rookie

OVR: 4

Convince you have 3 Chicago Bears players who are still on the team for your latest file....John Asiata,Mark Anderson,Harvey Unga.....How old was the file you used & how many teams did you update????John Asiata hasn't been on since day 1, same for Unga, Anderson was on the team 2 years ago.

Last edited by ryno23; 01-12-2011 at 08:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2011, 08:11 PM   #462
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno23
Convince you have 3 Chicago Bears players who are still on the team for your latest file....John Asiata,Mark Anderson,Harvey Unga.....How old was the file you used & how many teams did you update????John Asiata hasn't been on since day 1, same for Unga, Anderson was on the team 2 years ago.

You are correct Anderson is on the Texans, Asiata on the practice squad. However Unga is on IR and like i mention before those guys will be on my roster.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:21 PM   #463
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
You are correct Anderson is on the Texans, Asiata on the practice squad. However Unga is on IR and like i mention before those guys will be on my roster.

So how old is the file you used??? A lot of other players on different teams???
Old 01-12-2011, 08:28 PM   #464
Pro

Extremelly old, like week 3. But like i mention before if you 100% accuracy week 17/playoff, this not the roster for you. If you go Dolphin site the roster is playoff ready there. IR players are on their team in my rosters here. And i will miss the occasional cut here and there. As for as major trades and signings, the roster should be accurate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »