Home

Making 2010-2011 Rosters

This is a discussion on Making 2010-2011 Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-04-2010, 09:55 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Making 2010-2011 Rosters

Even though you don't have much time if you make a base 2010-2011 roster like this than other people can take it and tweak it for some more fine tuning and more than 1-3rd round picks. But thanks man can't wait for a new roster.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:58 PM   #18
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Kings
I'm slow.

I just don't have the time to rate everybody based upon last year. I wouldn't get those done until 2013 because of the research involved.

However, if anybody wanted to help out and provide me with those ratings, I would implement them after releasing the rosters with the rookies. I think I used Jsou's 2009-2010 rosters as the base for mine, can't remember. I downloaded 4 or 5 different roster files from different people and can't remember which one was the most current at the time.

Edit- Ah, I think I used the 2009-2010 rosters from GR18 as my base.
I was kidding. GR's roster is a good base.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:31 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmarange
Even though you don't have much time if you make a base 2010-2011 roster like this than other people can take it and tweak it for some more fine tuning and more than 1-3rd round picks. But thanks man can't wait for a new roster.
Good point about others tweaking it. I wouldn't mind that at all.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:32 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
I was kidding. GR's roster is a good base.
Hahahaha, I knew you were kidding.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:36 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 26

How's the file coming King?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2010, 09:52 AM   #22
Rookie

A little slow, but I still plan on having all rookies created by the end of this Sunday. After that, I have to go through Flynn's editor and make a few changes (dreads, years of experience, removing player photos). So, I plan on providing the file for all of you either next Monday or Tuesday.

I have finished adding rookies through the Chiefs. That means I have 22 teams remaining. I will be doing two teams each weeknight, then dividing the final 10 teams between Saturday and Sunday. That's my schedule. So, we're only about a week away from having playable rosters.

I have a question for people. Does a player's date of birth matter? Do I need to change those for the rookies or can I just leave them alone?
Old 05-10-2010, 10:36 AM   #23
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

That is really only important in franchise mode. It never actually shows in a roster / game. It is presumed important in franchise as it may be a determining factor in retirement.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:09 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
That is really only important in franchise mode. It never actually shows in a roster / game. It is presumed important in franchise as it may be a determining factor in retirement.
Excellent. Thank you for the quick reply. I shall also change all D.O.B. information for all rookies. I want the roster to be playable in franchise mode. I should still be able to get it all done by next Monday or Tuesday. Tuesday is probably the more realistic day now since I'll be changing the dates of birth.

If anybody wants to help with player numbers, I would appreciate it. I have been looking at the players' college jersey numbers and changing them to correlating numbers in the NFL. For example, if a running back was #5 in college, I have numbered them #25 since the NFL does not allow for single-digit running backs. I have done that with all players. Most of the numbers are probably inaccurate. So, if you happen to know numbers of rookies from mini-camp photos, feel free to share them here and I'll make the adjustments. Otherwise, you'll just receive the roster with incorrect numbers because it would delay my release by maybe another 4 or 5 days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »