Home

DB Aggression should be jacked up HIGH, HIGH, HIGH.

This is a discussion on DB Aggression should be jacked up HIGH, HIGH, HIGH. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-25-2010, 01:24 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: DB Aggression should be jacked up HIGH, HIGH, HIGH.

I myself don't really care about season stats or having "sim" stats or what not. I just care about how realistic of a sim game it is when i'm playing, not the computer but i'm sure with the accuracy of all the qb's on JSOU's roster being in the high 100's there won't be an un-gaudy number of pics, I mean, i've been toying around with some of the qb's in this game and THEY DO NOT MISS lol. I'm a college student (double major YEAH wtf was I thinking?) so I don't really have time to test this out with all the corners and what not in a season to see what the interception stats would look like but some of the more hardworking members of the forum are welcome to apply my mods in a franchise and see what unfolds.

I'd love to see more picks personally myself, I mean if a guy's accuracy isn't up to snuff (Russell, Stafford, etc...) he should be getting his assed picked HARD by the Revis's, Asomugha's and Cromartie's of the world. Not in a cheesy "Madden 10" way but in a "I looked at the replay and can see why that was possible" type of way. does that makes sense?

Last edited by reiserkeiser; 02-25-2010 at 01:30 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:50 PM   #10
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiserkeiser
I myself don't really care about season stats or having "sim" stats or what not. I just care about how realistic of a sim game it is when i'm playing, not the computer but i'm sure with the accuracy of all the qb's on JSOU's roster being in the high 100's there won't be an un-gaudy number of pics, I mean, i've been toying around with some of the qb's in this game and THEY DO NOT MISS lol. I'm a college student (double major YEAH wtf was I thinking?) so I don't really have time to test this out with all the corners and what not in a season to see what the interception stats would look like but some of the more hardworking members of the forum are welcome to apply my mods in a franchise and see what unfolds.

I'd love to see more picks personally myself, I mean if a guy's accuracy isn't up to snuff (Russell, Stafford, etc...) he should be getting his assed picked HARD by the Revis's, Asomugha's and Cromartie's of the world. Not in a cheesy "Madden 10" way but in a "I looked at the replay and can see why that was possible" type of way. does that makes sense?
Makes great sense. How about posting a trial roster when done (asking permission of the base roster maker) and let us give it a go?
Old 02-25-2010, 02:29 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Makes great sense. How about posting a trial roster when done (asking permission of the base roster maker) and let us give it a go?
I would be interested in trying out a trial roster as well. The only thing though, the CPU QB has a hard enough time getting decent completion percentages; I don't want my own CB's to be too overpowering.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2010, 02:37 PM   #12
Banned

OK I have no idea how to post a roster. you guys would have to give me the steps on how to do that, IF, I have JSOU's permission.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:29 PM   #13
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

when you hit reply, down below you can manage attachments. It allows you to upload zip files.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:17 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

I definitely want to see if this works. If it does I'll have to apply it to Suirad's 1992 season rosters.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:44 PM   #15
Banned

yep. i'm making other edits as well such as speed, coverage ability, etc....i'll let you guys know when i'm done and what i've done when the comes to unveil it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #16
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

just went back and checked VC'S Original EDITS-

The highest rating for Aggression for CBS was 76-25-1.

I would focus on Consistency too.. Composure should be low for rookies, and 1- 2 year players.. just my 2 cents

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »