Originally Posted by FunNgun034
what editor versdion are using... it wont allow you to check last name only
i use 4.0 but i am going to make a few changes that i seen
Old 01-04-2010, 09:03 PM   #11
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Almost Done

He has players with correct last names and wrong first names (Duane starks for James Starks, etc.). I almost prefer the number to the wrong first name, but to each his own. Can't knock having a draft class though, No one else does yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2010, 09:41 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

if anybody has any problems with it let me know, so i can go back and make the changes
Old 01-04-2010, 11:10 PM   #13
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

please explain the speeds almost every WR is in the 100s ?
Old 01-04-2010, 11:15 PM   #14
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
He has players with correct last names and wrong first names (Duane starks for James Starks, etc.). I almost prefer the number to the wrong first name, but to each his own. Can't knock having a draft class though, No one else does yet.
i agree its great that others are out there making rosters
Old 01-05-2010, 01:06 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
please explain the speeds almost every WR is in the 100s ?
most of the speed depends on how fast he ran his 40 time, how young he is, and if you watch the games you can sometimes tell how fast he is because some players game speed can be faster than his 40 time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2010, 10:05 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

You mention check last name only in version 4.0 I have seen that box in the editor can you explain how this works?

Also as another newbie creating rosters I encountered an issue where the roster saves and loads correctly yet freezes at start up. I scoured this site for freezing issues and I have verified that this was not a cut paste job from individual team to roster file. To explain: Inside manage rosters I could open each player individually and the background would display their current team, however when that same player was sent to free agency and re-opened the background on some would show they were on on of the games made-up teams, such as Bristol Risky Picks, Southwest alumni etc...Moving these players to another team (one not edited yet, I am working from the default rosters file) would then cause that team to freeze up.

Is there any way within the editor that issues like this can be identified prior to testing within the game?

For the record I am embarking on a Pro Bowl roster file, when complete this will consist of 16 different AFC/NFC pro-bowl teams from various years; teams will play on the field of the SB winner and coached by the Conference champ loser, this is the only way I know of identifying which team is which.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »