Home

GR18 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE V3 7/20

This is a discussion on GR18 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE V3 7/20 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-27-2009, 12:13 AM   #25
He can talk the talk

Salhus's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: GR18 ROSTER/FRANCHISE UPDATE V3 7/20

no offense to jsou or FNG, but these are the best rosters. Most attention to detail and no bs attribute rating. Very good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 12:56 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 6

is there a way to get these on the plain xbox?

i current dont have it online only my ps3 is online.

like even if the ps3 is online you can still download via pc then get them on the ps3....is there anyway like that for the xbox???

thanks for any help
Old 07-27-2009, 01:43 AM   #27
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddawg60
is there a way to get these on the plain xbox?

You need an Action Replay. There may be other devices as well, i'm not really sure as I don't have an original Xbox, I play on my 360 and use a different method of transferring files back and forth between 360 and PC.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:13 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 6

thanks dude....but wth is an action replay eeek

if ea would just drop the damn nfl license we might be able to have a decent nex gen football game... wholly **** already!!

stop with all the bull**** in the game and fix the game play for gods sake.....ohh nevermind sorry got carried away
Old 07-27-2009, 07:53 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Any chance someone can convert the roster file to PS2? I noticed only Xbox in the zip file. Franchise file worked great and is fantastic!

Keep up the good work!
Old 07-27-2009, 06:51 PM   #30
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

if ea would just drop the damn nfl license we might be able to have a decent nex gen football game... wholly **** already!!

stop with all the bull**** in the game and fix the game play for gods sake.....ohh nevermind sorry got carried away
You can get an action replay for the xbox for around $15-$20 on ebay, I believe.Very easy to use.

Last edited by gr18; 07-27-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:55 PM   #31
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

Here's a look at them. I believe you can use the Max Drive as well, but as I said before, I don't have an original Xbox myself, I have the 360 which I use other methods of transferring files, so some of the guys on here with regular Xbox's can be of more help. Also, I believe you can find better prices on the devices if you look elsewhere, like eBay or something, but at least this will show you what you're looking for.

Action Replay at Codejunkies

EDIT: LOL, looks like GR18 chimed in while I was typing this up and finding you a link.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 07:07 PM   #32
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
Here's a look at them. I believe you can use the Max Drive as well, but as I said before, I don't have an original Xbox myself, I have the 360 which I use other methods of transferring files, so some of the guys on here with regular Xbox's can be of more help. Also, I believe you can find better prices on the devices if you look elsewhere, like eBay or something, but at least this will show you what you're looking for.

Action Replay at Codejunkies

EDIT: LOL, looks like GR18 chimed in while I was typing this up and finding you a link.
What timing!Yeah,I think Max Drive is a PS2 device.I remember having one laying around here somewhere for the PS2.That's really the only accessory I have for the PS2.I have the Xport for the 360.I usually play on the regular Xbox though because it's easier to go back and forth w/ action replay to use Finn's editor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »