Home

***NEW GR18's 2K10 ROSTER & FRANCHISE ***

This is a discussion on ***NEW GR18's 2K10 ROSTER & FRANCHISE *** within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-06-2009, 06:45 PM   #65
MVP

cyclone2426's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: ***NEW GR18's 2K10 ROSTER & FRANCHISE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
I've been at it most of the time since cuts.I didn't think there would be so many undrafted free agents kept.Players you wouldn't even dream of making beforehand because they were longshots.I've had to make about 4-5 players per team on average.

That being said,I'm through about 22 teams.After the last 10 I need to go back and check depth charts and so forth.I still am deadset on getting it out before Thursday.I'd say Tuesday or Wednesday.I like to start my 'real' season by the time the season starts but want to make sure things are very close to 100% accurate.

Teams will be changing their rosters a little in the next couple of days anyway.When the roster is out people will have to put a few players on teams themselves as some roster moves may take place a day or two after.More than likely they'll be in free agents.
Yeah ive been updating the PS2 version of your 7/20 one and i was shocked that had to make Clifton Smith for the Bucs, a Pro Bowler! LOL. But yeah I was surprised that a lot of guys around the league who weren't expected to make it, made it.

Facebook - Custom Sports Covers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2009, 01:46 AM   #66
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
I've been at it most of the time since cuts.I didn't think there would be so many undrafted free agents kept.Players you wouldn't even dream of making beforehand because they were longshots.I've had to make about 4-5 players per team on average.

That being said,I'm through about 22 teams.After the last 10 I need to go back and check depth charts and so forth.I still am deadset on getting it out before Thursday.I'd say Tuesday or Wednesday.I like to start my 'real' season by the time the season starts but want to make sure things are very close to 100% accurate.

Teams will be changing their rosters a little in the next couple of days anyway.When the roster is out people will have to put a few players on teams themselves as some roster moves may take place a day or two after.More than likely they'll be in free agents.
Yes, there will be lot of changes during season also which I'll update my self. Good to hear you are still on "deadline", waiting to hear from you!
Old 09-07-2009, 04:44 PM   #67
Rookie

boltzfn's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Yeah,I'm puttung in the time to make sure I get things done before next Thursday(Titans vs.Steelers).More than likely by next Tuesday.I'm trying to make the handful of players I think might make the cuts but don't have in my previous files.

The last thing I need to do is make sure depth charts are updated even though some teams may be in question still at certain positions.It's probably the odds and ends that will push it a couple days past final cuts.
Are you gonna do a ps3 one also?
Old 09-07-2009, 07:25 PM   #68
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltzfn
Are you gonna do a ps3 one also?
I can't personally do it.There are people with the right conversion equipment that do it.I will certainly encourage it and feel confident it will get done.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:28 PM   #69
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

I still have a few things to do and check so I should have files by late Tuesday or late afternoon-early evening Wednesday.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:37 PM   #70
He can talk the talk

Salhus's Arena

OVR: 20

Looking forward to these
Old 09-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
I still have a few things to do and check so I should have files by late Tuesday or late afternoon-early evening Wednesday.
Thanks for all your work your putting into this GR18, I am a new member here and have recently bought the 2k5 game so it's new to me. Was glad to see that i could get some new rosters for it. I've already downloaded your rosters and franchise (among some others) and experimented with them. Really appreciate your work on them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2009, 08:52 AM   #72
Banned

OVR: 3

Hey GR18, just noticed that Stafford had a wrong facemask in your last roster file, atleast I thinks so If you could change it, if you have the time. He had the "regular" mask and he uses similar to Peyton. That's all! Can't wait for this!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »