Home

Connoll3's Roster and Steelersfan85's Franchise AVAILABLE FOR PS3

This is a discussion on Connoll3's Roster and Steelersfan85's Franchise AVAILABLE FOR PS3 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-29-2008, 12:52 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Connoll3's Roster and Steelersfan85's Franchise AVAILABLE FOR PS3

^much easier than unchecking every game by hand?
...from the full-league schedule view, simply highlight the game just prior to the first one you actually want to play & sim THAT one (it will also sim all games before it)

so, now the first HUM controlled game will be the one you wanted to play.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:52 AM   #34
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
*bump* before I give up and go back to defaults.
*edit* I deleted all my old stuff, and started a new game. Same thing; I can't control my team.
If I start a new franchise,and pick the Browns, I'm back with default rosters.
If I load Fran2k9 and try to save IT as a new franchise, it damages the 2k9 file. Also, I get a message like this:
"cannot overwrite fran2k9 file. There is 0 MB on internal memory card 1, file needs at least 0 mb".
?????????????????????????????????????????????
That's weird...I actually saved a backup of the franchise to my PS2 memory card (named it backup) with no problems at all. Maybe I'd better make sure there's nothing odd with the PS3 file - since it was a straight conversion I didn't think it would have problems the PS2 didn't...

Edit: Just tried the same thing (creating a backup) on the PS3 - no problems. I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe if you don't have anything else saved on that internal memcard, just delete it and create a new one.

Last edited by bcruise; 09-29-2008 at 12:58 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:18 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
That's weird...I actually saved a backup of the franchise to my PS2 memory card (named it backup) with no problems at all. Maybe I'd better make sure there's nothing odd with the PS3 file - since it was a straight conversion I didn't think it would have problems the PS2 didn't...

Edit: Just tried the same thing (creating a backup) on the PS3 - no problems. I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe if you don't have anything else saved on that internal memcard, just delete it and create a new one.
Your PM answered my questions. And, I was able to save franchise,quit, reload, and pick up where I left off with the new rosters and etc.

I feel like a Darwin Award winner (the award given to the dumbest person) as the solution was so easy. And here I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out what was going on.
Thanks to bcruise and all who created the rosters! It was great sacking Romo 3 times in the game I just played and won,31-24.
Now I truly have NFL 2k9!!!!!

Last edited by Segagendude; 09-29-2008 at 02:20 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2008, 05:06 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

PS3-Converted version of Connoll3's latest roster (8/25 I believe) posted below. It's a direct conversion this time - I changed nothing but adding a PS3 to the zip file's name. I tested it and it works on my PS3, but all credit and questions about the roster itself should go to him.

For details on how to get it on the PS3, look here, from earlier in this thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...14-post15.html

This is only a roster file, not a franchise. Feel free to start up a franchise with it (it should work), but know that the schedule will just be the default one from 04-05. The only way to change that is to do what I did for Steelersfans 'chise, and I'd really rather wait for Puja's before I do anything like that again.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2k9.3_PS3.zip (239.9 KB, 136 views)
Old 10-01-2008, 08:43 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
PS3-Converted version of Connoll3's latest roster (8/25 I believe) posted below. It's a direct conversion this time - I changed nothing but adding a PS3 to the zip file's name. I tested it and it works on my PS3, but all credit and questions about the roster itself should go to him.

For details on how to get it on the PS3, look here, from earlier in this thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...14-post15.html

This is only a roster file, not a franchise. Feel free to start up a franchise with it (it should work), but know that the schedule will just be the default one from 04-05. The only way to change that is to do what I did for Steelersfans 'chise, and I'd really rather wait for Puja's before I do anything like that again.

Enjoy!
I'm using gr18s roster right now and its pretty good, which do you think is better, this one or gr18s
Old 10-02-2008, 05:20 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:

Enjoy!
First of all, thanks for everything! And thanks for the creators of this update here!

I don't want to sound picky or anything, but there's couple problems with these. A lot of the players info is wrong. For instance, Shawn Springs got more than 3 years experience. For some reason Tye Hill is a vet compared to him.

Last edited by fsu78; 10-02-2008 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Had a question for season but I found out
Old 10-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #39
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4lyfe
I'm using gr18s roster right now and its pretty good, which do you think is better, this one or gr18s
If I'm not mistaken, this file is an updated version of gr18's rosters.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:55 AM   #40
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:

Enjoy!
Big thank you to everyone involved in this. Connoll3, Steelerfan, and bccruise, I am a very happy football fan now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »