Home

puja21 07-08 Roster

This is a discussion on puja21 07-08 Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-18-2007, 03:43 PM   #89
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: puja21 07-08 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
^thanks dan

i definitely did not know those things. your tips/tricks/knowledge is always appreciated
You're welcome. And if you ever come across a player that's linked to another who isnt in your roster file, let me know as I know how to get around that as well.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:10 PM   #90
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDX97
hi puja, hey i'm not complaining at all cuz i love this stuff you do but how come the PATRIOTS seem to suck on team matchup screen i had atlanta vs patriots and ATL is 87 overall and NE is 85? things that make ya go hmmmmm?
what do you mean? ...the Patriots are an 88 not an 85

But also remember that b/c of their suspension & injury, Harrison (90 OVR) & Seymour (95 OVR) are buried @ the bottom of the depth chart. If you move those two to the front of the depth chart, then the Pats are a 94 OVR... the best team in the game!

ATL's OL is probably still too high b/c they were statistically among the elite last season (& that impacted OL ratings for my 06 roster). As far is ATL defense goes, that's tougher because they have so many good players still: Abraham, Brooking, Hall, even Grady Jackson is a good run-stuffer (STM doesn't affect OVR rating but his massive height & weight do).
^I dont want to penalize everyone's ratings in the game just b/c of real life factors like:
-they are playing badly (it happens)
-have a new coach to adjust to
-lost their QB to a major distraction
-had a TERRIBLE kicker who is really a punter on the field for the first two weeks who blew very short FGAs
-their defense is on the field all game long & is worn down

Last edited by puja21; 09-18-2007 at 04:15 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:44 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 3

Puja21,
I'm sure you've heard, but the Cowboys signed Tank Johnson to a 2 yr. deal today for league minimum. Not sure how you will handle him in your new roster file or franchise file since he won't be able to play until week 9.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2007, 10:06 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 3

yeah i thought of that about the depht charts but didnt check it out or think it would make that much of a jump with those guys in. anyway sorry to waste your time
Old 09-18-2007, 10:36 PM   #93
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo
Puja21,
I'm sure you've heard, but the Cowboys signed Tank Johnson to a 2 yr. deal today for league minimum. Not sure how you will handle him in your new roster file or franchise file since he won't be able to play until week 9.
^he's been added & falls under the same situation as Rodney Harrison & other partial season suspensions: he's on the roster, bottom of the depth chart

Quote:
yeah i thought of that about the depht charts but didnt check it out or think it would make that much of a jump with those guys in. anyway sorry to waste your time
^i appreciate gesture but no need to apologize, LDX. i'm glad to make the point for everyone else about depth charts... i'm sure lots of us don't realize it makes that big of a change (it is really surprising their defense goes up 13 points but then again there are only 11 starters)
Old 09-18-2007, 10:38 PM   #94
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

NFL.com seems to be doing a good job now about consolidating moves on one page:

http://www.nfl.com/transactions?tran...nsactionYear=0
Old 09-18-2007, 11:19 PM   #95
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
NFL.com seems to be doing a good job now about consolidating moves on one page:

http://www.nfl.com/transactions?tran...nsactionYear=0
Looks like something good has actually come from the "New NFL.com".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2007, 11:45 PM   #96
Banned

Add QB Bryon Leftwich to the Falcons as he signed a one year deal earlier today. I dont know about you puja but im going to have him as a starter because I figure by the time I finish my 2k8 roster, he'll be starting anyway.

Harrington is still better suited to be a backup. Add K Morten Andersen to the Falcons as well and cut that undrafted crapper Matt Prater.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »