Home

""JMR91906" Update" 9/19/06 (All Player Numbers Correct)

This is a discussion on ""JMR91906" Update" 9/19/06 (All Player Numbers Correct) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-30-2006, 07:30 PM   #25
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ""JMR91906" Update" 9/19/06 (All Player Numbers Correct)

i want the players there..as i dont play franchise i just play once in awhile..i like to have all the players available..what would you do if peyton manning got hurt delete him...not a good idea ..you jmeu keep up the gret work..and do what you think is right

peace out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2006, 12:00 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeu2000
K cool I hear ya I know what your talking about The only reason I left the players in there is that well when the season started that is the players that would have been there...well some Gamers want them players (ex-sample browns C Lecharles Bentley ) Ok I know not many Gamers Use the Browns And U could Just sign Him from FA But My point is some Gamers want the Players there That should have Been there At the start And I'm trying to make it a Little Less Difficult for them...

Now heres were you come In I want to help you out To so I'm going to Do this for you I do hear You on the whole IR thing I am Taking a Clone roster And Doing just That I will Take and make The changes you request I'm sure there is More Gamers that fill your way about the roster and that Cools I will get Right On It Bud...

And Just for My knowledge what 3 players are missing from Bears...

Im not requestiong you to change your rosters(I have My own That Will be done end of season)

Im just suggesting that you IR the players who didn't play a snap in the Reg Season.

Players Like Kearse,Jammar Williams(Bears) I leave them on the roster because they played(In a reg season gm),Players Like Airese Currie(Did not play 1 snap in reg season) I delete or move them to FA List.

I understand why some people would want their IR guys,I myself am a sim player and have to have it as realistic as possible.

It takes me 8-10 hours to do 1 team(I am doing a complete player rerate,all players have pics and their name called(if its in the data base),all gear is updated for every player.

I have about 5 teams done
Bears
Vikings
Redskins
Saints
Bucs
working on Sea

players on chi that you need are

DT 90 Antonio Garay(release DT dusty)
C 68 Anthony Oakley(Release FB Johnson)
LS/OL 65 Patrick Mannelly)Realease WR Currie)

Good Luck
Old 10-01-2006, 03:00 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 9

Very nice roster...looks pretty accurate. Just to let you know for future versions, Tony Wragge (Tackle) and Harvey Dahl (Guard) are missing from the roster. Additionally, Jeremy Bloom is actually on the Eagles roster and there is space for him in your roster set, and I see you already have him in the FA, so there's a quick fix. I think it's awesome you're going to tackle the contracts for the players...but I think the first thing to do would be to make sure all the PBPs are correct for players. Nice work on the rosters...keep it up.
Old 10-01-2006, 10:25 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

K Here we Go another Update All updates as of today I got Your 49ers In there Bud.Bloom On Eagles and The Bears you want all in FA But the LS Did Not Make Him Other then That Just a Few Other Little Things...

There is Two Roster Posted one Has AGG Mode and one Does Not I know some Players wanted This file Without AGG Mode So here It is..

Let Me know What Version Works Best for you And Enjoy...

""GO Hawks"
Even Know There Going Down Today

(JMR100106) Is None AGG Mode

(JMR101061) Has AGG Mode
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMR100106.zip (283.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMR101061.zip (282.3 KB, 18 views)
Old 10-01-2006, 10:30 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
K Here we Go another Update All updates as of today I got Your 49ers In there Bud.Bloom On Eagles and The Bears you want all in FA But the LS Did Not Make Him Other then That Just a Few Other Little Things...

There is Two Roster Posted one Has AGG Mode and one Does Not I know some Players wanted This file Without AGG Mode So here It is..

""GO Hawks"

(JMR101061) Has AGG Mode
You da man!
Old 10-02-2006, 12:44 PM   #30
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

""GO Hawks"

(JMR101061) Has AGG Mode

Good stuff Jmeau2000 I really like the way you stick to your style and approach to putting rosters together (I'd do the same) while at the same time listening to some suggestions that make sense it really shows your take on things leaving guys alone who some may want to play with especially my Browns center Le Charles Bently, I like what and how you do what you do...stick with it and do your thang bro alot of guys would rather have them then not have them ya feel me (I learned the hard way) so keep it real and keep doin' em the way you want...be original and stand apart from the rest, I'm with FunNgun034 keep the players there and give guys like us a choice we appreciate that!

Also I like the two different versions and will mos def check em' both out, awhile back I did ask about such a set and am glad you've taken the time to actually do them this time around...Brillant keep up the great work and keep it real I like what you're doin' here bro!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling
Old 10-04-2006, 12:44 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

K here We Go Another Quick Update A few Players Added a few Rotations Nothing Big Just Keeping it up-to-date..

There Is two Franchise Files Posted Both have up-to-date Rosters.
Have played Many games Never froze SIMD many Seasons No freeze Have tryed everything Never froze once (Were Good To GO ) Still working On the Franchise File with Correct Contracts Its coming along....

But In the mean Time Here We Go The NFL salary Cap for this Year is $102.00M....To make up for players That Need To be re-signed Salary Cap For these Franchise Files Will Be $10.00M More Giving you 112.00M In Cap To Re-sign Players Best way To do It at this Time so Enjoy and (""GO Hawks"")

There Is Four Files Posted:

JMRfranNAGG:NoNe AGG Mode Franchise

JMRfranAGG:AGG Franchise Mode

JMR1003061:NoNe AGG Mode

JMR103062:AGG Mode
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMRfranNAGG.zip (307.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMRfranAGG.zip (309.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMR1003061.zip (283.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMR103062.zip (282.3 KB, 24 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2006, 10:03 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

Great roster! Thanks for all the hard work, it's much appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »