Home

Phil's NFL 2K7 Post Draft Rosters

This is a discussion on Phil's NFL 2K7 Post Draft Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-09-2006, 12:04 AM   #25
Rookie

Phil21's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Phil's NFL 2K7 Post Draft Rosters

Another edit, and possibly one of my last ones for awhile. Things are playing really good with these. I'm noticing a lot of animations I've never seen before.

I added a bunch more rookies up in to the 6th round. These are updated as of today (6.8.06). Check them out and give me some feedback.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_ESPNNFL2K7.zip (262.3 KB, 24 views)

- OS Staff
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2006, 03:46 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 9

Dear Phil,
one thing before starting to use your roster,can you tell me if there is a particular set of sliders you suggest to use to obtain a better combination with your roster?
Old 06-09-2006, 07:44 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hi Phil,

Thanks for keeping this great game alive. Nice rosters. As a Lions fan, I noticed that Ernie Sims is spelled as Ernie Simms (two m's in the last name).

Once again nice job!!
Old 06-09-2006, 10:39 AM   #28
Rookie

Phil21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Dear Phil,
one thing before starting to use your roster,can you tell me if there is a particular set of sliders you suggest to use to obtain a better combination with your roster?
I play on legend, and find them fitting for my style of play. I really don't mess with sliders unless I find something really wrong in the stats and then I'll adjust accordingly. The only thing I hate is the CPU never subbing their running back, so I lower CPU's stanima to 5 clicks or lower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperoe
Thanks for keeping this great game alive. Nice rosters. As a Lions fan, I noticed that Ernie Sims is spelled as Ernie Simms (two m's in the last name).
I'll have it changed by the next update.

- OS Staff
Old 06-10-2006, 09:41 AM   #29
MVP

Phil21,
I have played 3 games with your roster file and with Flipmo sliders,with 8 minutes quarter.
The games was just amazing,I have seen CPU play a really better game,even if with Falcons the CPU QB throws 4 INT.
Also I have adjust my auto sub.,but also with 85/75 my players are "always" on the field,so maybe you could work on it.
Also it's great as the IMPACT players really kill with their ability!
Old 06-29-2006, 05:17 PM   #30
Rookie

Phil21's Arena

I have another update coming, and I don't want it to be on the bottom of page 3. I'd rather have it at the top of page 4. I can do that.

On the topic of sliders, I'm still playing on legend and they seem to play really well. My suggestion would be to start from legend and if you're finding things too difficult to adjust the sliders accordingly. If you're finding it too easy to complete passes, make the computer's coverage slider more full. Sliders are all a personal preference, i've played with some that people have praised on here and it didn't fit the way i play the game.

Bascape I noticed too many interceptions too, so with my latest update I increased the pass accuracy of all the quarterbacks. The most accurate quarterback is Manning with a 108 rating. Most of the starters are in the 90's now, and the backups are in the lower 80's in terms of pass accuracy. This way you'll see more of a "backup effect" where it'll be easier to intercept the pass from a backup quarterback than the starter.

Latest update on the top of page 4

- OS Staff
Old 06-29-2006, 05:31 PM   #31
Rookie

Phil21's Arena

Here's the latest version of my roster file. If I had to give it a name it would be Phil's NFL 2K7 Post Draft Rosters Ver. 2. I have included even more rookies. It's over 160 at this point.

I took a look at last years pro bowlers and rated them higher. I looked at stats from last year for quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers, and defensive players and adjusted their ratings to a way that seems accurate. Team rankings are really close to how I want them. The best defense in the game is from the Bears... they had over 4 players starting in the pro bowl last year.

These rosters are almost done in my mind. I really wanted to have the contracts worked out with alot of the players, but I'm still working on using Finn's editor with the contracts and am having little luck right now. Hopefully by the next update, I will have contracts worked out or at least just have the number of years on everyone's contract so the free agency is accurate in franchise mode.

Well here they are. I've worked a lot this summer on them, and finally have them to where i want them. Check em out and leave some feedback.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_ESPNNFL2K7.zip (282.6 KB, 37 views)

- OS Staff
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2006, 03:18 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil21
Here's the latest version of my roster file. If I had to give it a name it would be Phil's NFL 2K7 Post Draft Rosters Ver. 2. I have included even more rookies. It's over 160 at this point.

I took a look at last years pro bowlers and rated them higher. I looked at stats from last year for quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers, and defensive players and adjusted their ratings to a way that seems accurate. Team rankings are really close to how I want them. The best defense in the game is from the Bears... they had over 4 players starting in the pro bowl last year.

These rosters are almost done in my mind. I really wanted to have the contracts worked out with alot of the players, but I'm still working on using Finn's editor with the contracts and am having little luck right now. Hopefully by the next update, I will have contracts worked out or at least just have the number of years on everyone's contract so the free agency is accurate in franchise mode.

Well here they are. I've worked a lot this summer on them, and finally have them to where i want them. Check em out and leave some feedback.
Hello Phil21!
Just let us know if you have included in your roster all the editings (aggression mode,Oline speed,QB scramble...).
Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »