Home

Phil's NFL 2K7 Post Draft Rosters

This is a discussion on Phil's NFL 2K7 Post Draft Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-01-2006, 08:03 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Phil's NFL 2K7 Post Draft Rosters

i see players have wrong dob
Old 05-01-2006, 10:02 PM   #10
Rookie

Phil21's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjortman
One question - is this roster accurate at all from a free agent standpoint? If so, as of when? :google
They're updated as of Saturday. Javon Walker is a Bronco and Jeff Faine is a Saint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWZZR
i see players have wrong dob
Yeah, if any of them are right, it'd be by chance. It would have taken me too long to research the players dob's and enter them in. I did change all of them to being born in 1984/1983 so they're all the right age.

- OS Staff

Last edited by Phil21; 05-01-2006 at 11:42 PM.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:20 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Any slider recommendations with this roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2006, 03:31 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil21
These rosters are as updated as possible with everyones first and second round picks. The numbering of the rookies are the numbers they wore in college. If you guys really want to get a community update going, someone can volounter to finish the 3rd round and then pass them on. I already have two 3rd rounder in this roster, Ashton Youboty and Abdul Hodge.

Well here it is. You're welcome to criticize the ratings, and give some feedback on them. Enjoy.

One simple question,have you edited players attribute in your roster or not?
Please let me know!
Thanks a lot!
Old 05-02-2006, 08:44 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

One more question - I see the DOB is wrong (but sounds like you did get the years right?), but what about height/weight/skin tone? I'm less concerned about appearances - face, etc. But height, weight, and if they're black or white is somewhat important I think for authenticity's sake.

Sorry to ask so many ?'s, but I'm trying to make up my mind on which would be the best roster to use as a base.
Old 05-02-2006, 04:04 PM   #14
Rookie

Phil21's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
One simple question,have you edited players attribute in your roster or not?
This roster was the roster created by Slapnuts. I just added the rookies and edited people that I felt were over-rated in the roster. I noticed a lot of players have a very low aggresion rating and all db's have 0 catch ratings. Among others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjortman
One more question - I see the DOB is wrong (but sounds like you did get the years right?), but what about height/weight/skin tone?
Height and weight for the rookies are mostly accurate, and all the skin tones are accurate too.

- OS Staff
Old 05-06-2006, 10:48 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 12

Thank you so much for your work on this great roster set Phil. It is very much appreciated. I'm a Dolphins fan and I noticed that the Dolphins second round pick Derek Hagan is not on the team. I know I'm nitpicking but since I'm a Fins fan I want to creat him and get him on the team. What information were you using to create players and their attributes that aren't in the game and how do you change the player picture in the editor? Again thank you very much for all your efforts in breathing new life in to this game. You can't coach that!!

Another question for you. Can you use finns editor to edit players(attributes, positions) or add/delete players from teams even if your in the middle of franchise mode?

Edit: I figured out how to change the player pics now, I had an older version of the editor that wouldn't allow me to do it. How do you know what the picture looks like since the new pic doesn't show up in the editor?

Another thing I've stumbled upon. When I try to edit a players name I get the message "There is no more room on this roster." Do I have to delete players from the game to be able to create new ones or edit existing player names? Sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to figure out the limitations of what we have to work with.

Last edited by Pratt75; 05-08-2006 at 09:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2006, 08:05 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Good roster. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »