Home

Official 2006-2007 NFL schedule now available

This is a discussion on Official 2006-2007 NFL schedule now available within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-22-2006, 10:23 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Official 2006-2007 NFL schedule now available

bump
Old 05-30-2006, 02:35 AM   #50
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

OVR: 5

I have a Mac, so I can't get Finn's editor. Is there anyway I can get the new schedule on my xbox? Thanks alot guys.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:31 AM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggmanchris
I have a Mac, so I can't get Finn's editor. Is there anyway I can get the new schedule on my xbox? Thanks alot guys.
Just curious, why cant you get Finn's editor on a Mac?

As for the schedule, start a franchise using the roster that you want to play with and make sure pre-season is turned off. Once in franchise, turn pre-season back on (for future seasons) and save your franchise.

You can either email your franchise file to Finn and he'll load the schedule for you and then email it back to you or you could post a topic with the file in it and someone here will do it for you.

I would do it for you but I changed the schedule somewhat for me personally. I'm sure Rickster or someone here will help you out though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2006, 10:04 AM   #52
MVP

dbeth's Arena

OVR: 21

As for the Mac thing:

I, too, have a Mac, and Finn's won't work on it because it's a Windows executable file (.exe) and Mac's don't run those.

Also, Action Replay does NOT work on a Mac. I've tried both an Action Replay and a Max Drive and neither work. The Max Drive for ps2 worked fine because it mounted as a drive, but I screwed up my first Max Drive for XBox because it ruined the XBox-only formatting on it.

The only Windows PC I have constant access to is my work computer and I can't install AR on it here....my only hope is when I go to my in-laws once every 1 or 2 months. Oh well, at least I can do it....just not as fast as you guys.

Go Badgers!
Old 05-30-2006, 11:10 AM   #53
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Isn't there a MAC program you can load that allows Windows appz to run? Something like Connectix?
Old 05-30-2006, 02:08 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeth
As for the Mac thing:

I, too, have a Mac, and Finn's won't work on it because it's a Windows executable file (.exe) and Mac's don't run those.

Also, Action Replay does NOT work on a Mac. I've tried both an Action Replay and a Max Drive and neither work. The Max Drive for ps2 worked fine because it mounted as a drive, but I screwed up my first Max Drive for XBox because it ruined the XBox-only formatting on it.

The only Windows PC I have constant access to is my work computer and I can't install AR on it here....my only hope is when I go to my in-laws once every 1 or 2 months. Oh well, at least I can do it....just not as fast as you guys.
That ******* sucks!!!!!

My suggestion is to buy a laptop PC on ebay. I bought a used Compaq Armada 1700 last summer for $150.00. The Hard Drive is only 4GB but its good for me since I only bought it for Finn's editor, AR and for the internet. Before I bought my laptop, my ISP was my Dreamcast.
Old 05-30-2006, 02:31 PM   #55
MVP

dbeth's Arena

OVR: 21

Sorry, but it's not THAT big a deal for me to wait a little while to go up north to the in-laws. I'll get it sooner or later.

Plus, buying a used laptop just to have AR and Finn's editor wouldn't go over too well when trying to save up $$$ for kids, family stuff, etc.

-----

As for there being an emulator for Connectix....sorry, bought by Microsoft. Virtual PC maybe would have worked, but I would need to buy that AND a copy of Windows XP to install....not going to happen either (same reason as laptop). Plus, Microsoft has pretty much killed development for the emulator...hence, Apple creating Boot Camp for the Intel-based Macs.

Sorry, I digress......

Go Badgers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2006, 02:55 PM   #56
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeth
As for the Mac thing:

Well the Action Replay thing isn't a problem because I have a modded xbox and I can transfer saves a different way. Would someone be willing to but the new schedule on my franchise if I upload it with the new rosters?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »