Home

Official 2006-2007 NFL schedule now available

This is a discussion on Official 2006-2007 NFL schedule now available within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-19-2006, 01:56 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Official 2006-2007 NFL schedule now available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoul76
First of all thanks Finn and Dan and all the other guys for keeping this game alive...

When I play a franchise with this schedule the bottom 2 games (STL@SEA & TB@CAR) of week 10 aren't there. Am I the only one with this problem?
I will check this out but I think I already know what the problem is. When the NFL went to 32 teams in 2002, weeks 3 - 10 have always had 4 teams with a bye week. Because this has been changed for 2006, I think that this is causing the problem. I'll get back to you tomorrow night.
Old 04-21-2006, 09:40 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
I will check this out but I think I already know what the problem is. When the NFL went to 32 teams in 2002, weeks 3 - 10 have always had 4 teams with a bye week. Because this has been changed for 2006, I think that this is causing the problem. I'll get back to you tomorrow night.
Anything on this yet?
Old 04-24-2006, 01:49 AM   #35
Banned

Sorry for the delay but I was in a three round live fantasy mock draft on NFL Draft Countdown yesterday and all my attention was on that since Thursday night.

Anyway, I have solved the schedule problem that occurs in week 10 of the regular season. I was right about the problem being about only 14 games being available in weeks 3 - 10. The game is programmed to have only 14 games from weeks 3 - 10 (4 teams per week) every year for the randomly generated schedule.

This is what needs to be done in order to solve the problem -

1) Load the 2006-07 schedule via Finn's editoras normal.
2) Then, go to week 10 and delete these two games (GB @ MIN and BAL @ TEN) from the weekly schedule.
3) Next, go to week 6 and add the GB @ MIN game to the schedule which will now give you 14 games for that week. Schedule the game for 1 pm and list it as the 5th game scheduled from the top down.
4) Next, go to week 7 and add the BAL @ TEN game to the schedule which will now give you 14 games for that week. Schedule the game for 1 pm and list it as the 1st game scheduled from the top down.
5) When done, "export" the schedule so it will be available in the schedules folder when needed. Be sure to delete the previous schedule file that is located in the "schedules" folder that is in 2k5's editor folder that is located in your program files. Delete the previous 2006-07 schedule file before exporting your fixed one.

If there are any other problems or questions, just post them. Again, im sorry for the delay.

NOTE - I'm aware that the GB @ MIN and the BAL @ TEN games arent where they should be but its the only way to get around this problem.

GB and MIN had week 6 byes which is why I moved the game there from week 10. BAL and TEN had week 7 byes which is why I moved the game there from week 10.

No team has more then one bye week and no team has more then one game scheduled in any given week.

The two games that were originally missing from week 10 (TB/CAR and STL/SEA) now appear like they should and can be played or simulated.

Again, im sorry about this problem and the delay in responding.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2006, 02:13 AM   #36
Rookie

Don't be sorry for the delay. Thank you very much! How do I change things in the schedule?

I don't know ho I have to do this. Otherwise can you upload your fixed schedule here?

Man, I am so happy if I can play all games with the Bucs...
Old 04-24-2006, 12:02 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

where can i download finns editor??
i tried google-ing it but nothin
Old 04-24-2006, 12:42 PM   #38
Rookie

bluejrdn5's Arena

OVR: 10

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/flyingfinn/roster.htm
Old 04-24-2006, 01:57 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Sorry for the delay but I was in a three round live fantasy mock draft on NFL Draft Countdown yesterday and all my attention was on that since Thursday night.

Anyway, I have solved the schedule problem that occurs in week 10 of the regular season. I was right about the problem being about only 14 games being available in weeks 3 - 10. The game is programmed to have only 14 games from weeks 3 - 10 (4 teams per week) every year for the randomly generated schedule.

This is what needs to be done in order to solve the problem -

1) Load the 2006-07 schedule via Finn's editoras normal.
2) Then, go to week 10 and delete these two games (GB @ MIN and BAL @ TEN) from the weekly schedule.
3) Next, go to week 6 and add the GB @ MIN game to the schedule which will now give you 14 games for that week. Schedule the game for 1 pm and list it as the 5th game scheduled from the top down.
4) Next, go to week 7 and add the BAL @ TEN game to the schedule which will now give you 14 games for that week. Schedule the game for 1 pm and list it as the 1st game scheduled from the top down.
5) When done, "export" the schedule so it will be available in the schedules folder when needed. Be sure to delete the previous schedule file that is located in the "schedules" folder that is in 2k5's editor folder that is located in your program files. Delete the previous 2006-07 schedule file before exporting your fixed one.

If there are any other problems or questions, just post them. Again, im sorry for the delay.

NOTE - I'm aware that the GB @ MIN and the BAL @ TEN games arent where they should be but its the only way to get around this problem.

GB and MIN had week 6 byes which is why I moved the game there from week 10. BAL and TEN had week 7 byes which is why I moved the game there from week 10.

No team has more then one bye week and no team has more then one game scheduled in any given week.

The two games that were originally missing from week 10 (TB/CAR and STL/SEA) now appear like they should and can be played or simulated.

Again, im sorry about this problem and the delay in responding.

I figured it out myself...

I hope my girlfriend wants to watch TV in the bedroom tonight so I can play...
Old 04-24-2006, 10:53 PM   #40
Banned

Enjoy your Buccaneers franchise and if you have any other questions or problems, just let me know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »