Home

Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V4 FINAL

This is a discussion on Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V4 FINAL within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-05-2005, 01:36 PM   #33
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V4 FINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Yeah and I meant that. Lol but u could take a crack @ it. It will be tough and patience is needed.

It would be nice to see those rosters again this season Xrob the series last season was awesome and I'm sure will be expected again this season plus your rosters really "Rocked" so you know what I like to say around this time of year...again..."Drop it like its Hot" and bring it on!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 10-06-2005, 07:10 PM   #34
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Yeah and I meant that. Lol but u could take a crack @ it. It will be tough and patience is needed.
I can't wait for your NBA2K6 roster file.
Old 10-08-2005, 04:34 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Titans kicker is wrong and I don't know how to fix it. I have no idea who this Ola Kimrin tool is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2005, 05:02 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 9

Jamie Winborn was traded from the niners to the Jags. I also believe you have Chris Cooper listed as a DT when he's actually a DE. I also can't find Anthony Clement on the roster. Once again, you have the best rosters to date. Keep up the great work.

Any chance I could get the version of Finn's editor that you're using? He doesn't have it for download on his site. Thanks Candyman.
Old 10-08-2005, 05:16 PM   #37
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejackal25
Jamie Winborn was traded from the niners to the Jags. I also believe you have Chris Cooper listed as a DT when he's actually a DE. I also can't find Anthony Clement on the roster. Once again, you have the best rosters to date. Keep up the great work.

Any chance I could get the version of Finn's editor that you're using? He doesn't have it for download on his site. Thanks Candyman.
Hey Jackal,
V4 was going to be my final update so I see why you listed the people above, when this was released 1 week ago some of these moves hadn't occured at the time. Can you please send me your email address to send you Finn's editor. I'm using an older version .70 for roster updates and a newer version for the 2005 schedule.

Thanks again

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »