Home

NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0

This is a discussion on NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-28-2005, 11:31 AM   #33
Rookie

Cyclonus's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles23
Can anyone convert this roster into a PS2 version or supply instruction on how I can myself? Thanks in advance! Eagles23
I dont think it can be converted. You might just have to give up and just get an xbox. Thats what i did.

Before i got rid of this game for my ps2, i thought there was a decent roster update on these forums. They werent bad. But they are not going to be edited like the xbox rosters.
Old 08-02-2005, 09:14 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

I"m kinda new to ESPN games, but from what I"ve been reading it seems some people are saying that you have to use certain sliders with "modified" rosters. Does this roster need special sliders for realistic gameplay or can I just use the original sliders? I haven't downloaded the rosters yet, but they sound very cool. I'm just waiting to rebuy the game. I had it when it first came out, but I didn't like some of the glitches that were occurring (big name guys being traded in preseason, clipping glitch) and I was just used to madden. I know this probably isn't the right thread to ask this question, but was a patch every released to fix those glitches? Thanks in advance and I look forward to using your roster.
Old 08-03-2005, 07:54 AM   #35
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingocat
I"m kinda new to ESPN games, but from what I"ve been reading it seems some people are saying that you have to use certain sliders with "modified" rosters. Does this roster need special sliders for realistic gameplay or can I just use the original sliders? I haven't downloaded the rosters yet, but they sound very cool. I'm just waiting to rebuy the game. I had it when it first came out, but I didn't like some of the glitches that were occurring (big name guys being traded in preseason, clipping glitch) and I was just used to madden. I know this probably isn't the right thread to ask this question, but was a patch every released to fix those glitches? Thanks in advance and I look forward to using your roster.
You can use various sliders for these rosters but I think sliders will be necessary for all rosters out there. I will post my sliders when I do my next update, but feel free to use your own or the default and make adjustments as needed. You can always check the sliders forum too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2005, 02:20 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1

Charlie frye is missing from the cleveland browns roster
Old 08-03-2005, 03:56 PM   #37
MVP

noplace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by je50
Charlie frye is missing from the cleveland browns roster
He will be on the next update...
Old 08-03-2005, 05:26 PM   #38
OS Member #242

gopadres's Arena

OVR: 22

Noplace, nice work on the rosters! Question: Do you know how to copy and paste player photos using Finn's editor?
Old 08-03-2005, 05:48 PM   #39
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

some one please send me Finn's editor, I can't get it to work from his website.

[email protected]

Thanks
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-04-2005, 08:10 AM   #40
MVP

noplace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopadres
Noplace, nice work on the rosters! Question: Do you know how to copy and paste player photos using Finn's editor?
I do, but did think it was necessary at this point..But I do know how to use that feature..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »