Home

NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0

This is a discussion on NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-21-2005, 12:56 PM   #17
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Whoa hey just wait a minute bro and think for a moment about what was just posted here...this is what been getting rosters "Jacked" up in the first place.

Do not and I repeat Do not edit or make adjustments based on the "my guys numbers are bigger then yours" senerio thats what got your rosters in trouble the first time.

If anything use the roster DLs or Rashids edits as a guild...why his?

Everyone who does rosters on a regular or consistant bases knows that as far as true standards for editing players his are in most cases....."The video gamers" standard guild line to follow so in others words he basically for guys that use them set the editing standards that most guys follow and never has he edited a roster that has frozen...ever!!!

You gotta use something better then just the fact that a number is bigger then another...some players are bigger,faster,stronger ect,ect.

Jacking up player attributes just because they appear low doesn't mean they're any more or less effective its in what they do and how they use those numbers and attributes.

Granted some attributes may appear out of place but in the real NFL certain players are assigned certain task as in "special" team players or roll players that fit and do their part.

If you do decide to pad the numbers then you'll want to do your research and be damm sure you're not creating more issues as we've all come to see in rosters freezing salary caps maxing out causing further issues in Franchise and just a big mess all around.

Be creative and at the same time be realistic and practical when editing rosters remember what I said about not every player being an Ed Reed or pro bowl caliber player well the same principal applies here...do not jack up and pad those attributes unless a guild or reference is used as in the ones mentioned above.

As far as the cosmetics of the rosters go thats totally up to you and numbers on a jersey can be done by the user if its not correct thats just fluff stuff.

What and where you want to consentrate you efforts deals with the gameplay it just makes no sense to pad numbers when the roster has issues already that cause it to be unplayable mainly due to edits that have been tweaked to extremes so go easy on the numbers and focus on the gameplay and edits that will allow the rosters to function with no problems.

Well lookie here guys its my 2000 post and the trek was a journey well worth the time and effort here at "OS...Da Spot"...see you guys in the threads.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
I will take some of the things he said into consideration. But I want overrate anyone. The position changes and numbers mostly...but I will assume that a fan will know a little bit more about his team than I do so my ears are open to suggestions.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:03 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
They're pretty much the same as the others, just toned down a little. I was so affraid these would start freezing, I didnt go to the full extent as I did on the last one but there are still over a 100 rookies I'm sure in this file. Eits kinda follow the same basis as the last ones. here they are

All OL/DL linemen strength are no less than 75...All pros will be higher
All QB Arm strenght no less than 80...some higher depending on the player
All WR,RB,DB AGL at 85
All CB AGG are 99, FS 15 SS 24...Corners react better & S are harder to beat over the top..Suprisingly CB bite but not has hard as you may think..
All CB coverage no less than 80 ( last file was 85) but All Pros are higher
All S coverage no less than 70 I think or 75
All DE AGGR are 99 so are WR...DE's seem to come harder off the edge..While WR seem to go after the ball better & turn up field faster ATC...IMO
All rookies Consistency at 45.
All LB Tackle at 75.All pros and better tacklers will be higher
All CB TkL at 35 better tacklers are at 45
Oline AGGR for C/G's 85 T's 90..

Thats a basic rundown of the Global edits I made...Some I just played by ear depending on what I know about the players history/career..

Need feedback yall! I want to know where improvements are needed..And most of all if the damn thing freezes...

Holla!
Are the player edits that you list above for all players not just rookies?
Old 07-21-2005, 02:06 PM   #19
MVP

noplace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie67
Are the player edits that you list above for all players not just rookies?
yes
Old 07-22-2005, 09:03 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
yes

What about aggression for LB'S. What should it be?
Old 07-22-2005, 01:44 PM   #21
Rookie

Cyclonus's Arena

OVR: 2

Im a Giants fan and here is my edited roster:

qb - manning 84
qb - palmer 66
qb - hasselback 66
rb - barber 91
rb - jacobs 73
rb - cloud 60
rb - ward 55
fb - finn 75
wr - toomer 87
wr - burress 89
wr - carter 68
wr - ponder 66
wr - taaylor 62
wr - jones 58
te - shockey 92
te - shiancoe 64
te - luzar 54
lt - pettigout 84
lt - whitfield 76
rt - mckenzie 82
rt - walker 65
lg - diehl 78
lg - seubert 76
rg - snee 80
rg - whittle 73
de - strahan 96
de - oumenyiora 78
de - tuck 68
de - torbor 66
dt - clancy 73
dt - joseph 76
dt - robbins 78
dt - duckett 66
olb - green 78
olb - emmons 84
olb - griesen 76
olb - maxwell 58
ilb - pierce 85
ilb - lewis 71
cb - peterson 86
cb - allen 82
cb - webster 73
cb - walker 64
cb - brightful 45
fs - alexander 76
fs - wilson 84
ss - williams 78
ss - deloatch 58
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2005, 02:05 PM   #22
MVP

noplace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie67
What about aggression for LB'S. What should it be?
I have posted the update yet..But somewhere around 75, lower or hogher depending on the player. Players like Brushci will be lower becuz he's smarter & doesnt bite much on play action...Player like Lavar Arrington will be in the 90's becuz he overpersues alot...
Old 07-22-2005, 09:04 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
I have posted the update yet..But somewhere around 75, lower or hogher depending on the player. Players like Brushci will be lower becuz he's smarter & doesnt bite much on play action...Player like Lavar Arrington will be in the 90's becuz he overpersues alot...
Any timetable on the update? Have you downloaded Finn's new non-crashing editor yet?
Old 07-22-2005, 10:21 PM   #24
MVP

noplace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats1
Any timetable on the update? Have you downloaded Finn's new non-crashing editor yet?
I'll have it up this weekend, the editor I have isnt corrupted....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »