Home

New xbox action replay 4/25/05 with draft picks updated

This is a discussion on New xbox action replay 4/25/05 with draft picks updated within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-26-2005, 02:02 AM   #17
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: New xbox action replay 4/25/05 with draft picks updated

I think what he was trying to say is that the way they have Brown in the game originally looked to big compared to his real life counter part (not that he "should be skinny"). Making him skinny in the game makes him look closer to his life like image.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:08 AM   #18
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcatch22
I think what he was trying to say is that the way they have Brown in the game originally looked to big compared to his real life counter part (not that he "should be skinny"). Making him skinny in the game makes him look closer to his life like image.
I understand its just a bit miss leading on they're part not having more body type options and in viewing these pictures he's made his point therefore I rest my case and concure...the proof is in the photos he posted which by the way look great!!!

Holla Back y'all
Old 04-26-2005, 10:31 AM   #19
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc
1)I'm just using the player creates feature 2) To be honest I really didn't touch those ratings, but if you can fix them for me I would greatly appreciated.
I'll look through them and see what I can do. There's was a guy over at nfl2kx (adriano or something like that) who had some good thoughts on particular ranges of attributes for certain positions. I'll see if I can find them and impliment them. Basically his point was that attributes of the same type for different positions still came out to be the same skill level. So a DE and WR who had a speed rating of 85 will run the same speed, versus how fast they are relevant to their position.

The thing that ends up being the hassle is debating every single point about every single player. There's just not enough time for that.
Old 04-26-2005, 01:52 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

JMC

1. Excellent roster update...Glad to see hard work being put into these roster updates (sans attribute editing).

2. Could u please add the Washington Redskins 5th round pick Robert McCune, ILB and 4th rounder Manuel White as 6th round FB. You can create space by dropping cornerback roosevelt williams and wr antonio brown or ls(c) ethan albright or center cory raymer.

3. Thanks!
Old 04-26-2005, 02:33 PM   #21
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10

Great roster.

I just tried something with this roster while I was bored at work (just don't tell my boss )

Can some with Action Replay load this file up and let me know if the Dallas Coach is know named Bill Parcells, and if the Browns coach is now named Romeo Crennel.

I in no way take credit for this awesome roster update, I just want to see if I was able to manipulate the file with this hex editor program I downloaded.

If this works, I will continue to try and crack this file and hopefully help out Finn with his editor.

Thanks all!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Roster1.zip (255.4 KB, 27 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2005, 03:06 PM   #22
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrivera34
Great roster.

I just tried something with this roster while I was bored at work (just don't tell my boss )

Can some with Action Replay load this file up and let me know if the Dallas Coach is know named Bill Parcells, and if the Browns coach is now named Romeo Crennel.

I in no way take credit for this awesome roster update, I just want to see if I was able to manipulate the file with this hex editor program I downloaded.

If this works, I will continue to try and crack this file and hopefully help out Finn with his editor.

Thanks all!
I just tried DLing this file and it reads that "This is not a valid XBOX save". Did you leave or add something to prevent it fom loading to the AR?

Holla Back y'all
Old 04-26-2005, 03:36 PM   #23
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I just tried DLing this file and it reads that "This is not a valid XBOX save". Did you leave or add something to prevent it fom loading to the AR?

Holla Back y'all
Thanks for checking it out.

All I did was replace the name "Dallas coach" with "Bill Parcells" and "Butch Davis" with "Romeo Cornell".

Not sure if I screwed something else up, but I will try to look into it later. I actually have real work to do.

Can't my boss understand this is more important? Some people
Old 04-26-2005, 04:21 PM   #24
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrivera34
Thanks for checking it out.

All I did was replace the name "Dallas coach" with "Bill Parcells" and "Butch Davis" with "Romeo Cornell".

Not sure if I screwed something else up, but I will try to look into it later. I actually have real work to do.

Can't my boss understand this is more important? Some people
Well I'm sure its something on your part because the original file I got with no problem, so yeah its something on your end bro...tell the boss its a matter of National security something like Jack goes thru on the show "24"...this is really important then again it could all be a plan on his part so be careful bro and keep an eye out for boss types I hear they can be a real ...never mind I'll let you get back to work.

Holla Back y'all

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »