Home

Old 05-19-2021, 09:41 PM   #33
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NFL2K5Tool

I figured it out. On linux Finns editor works. In the options, you can change it to PS2.
Old 06-28-2021, 06:57 PM   #34
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6

I've found a resource to grab player salaries to incorporate them in my franchise files, however other then inputting each salary by hand or creating a macro program to do so I was wondering bad al if you've had any success adding salaries to the editor to import into a franchise file? Thanks for your program again been a lifesaver
Old 07-06-2021, 04:52 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibears96
I've found a resource to grab player salaries to incorporate them in my franchise files, however other then inputting each salary by hand or creating a macro program to do so I was wondering bad al if you've had any success adding salaries to the editor to import into a franchise file? Thanks for your program again been a lifesaver
Yes, I'll try to add this feature sometime this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2021, 05:36 PM   #36
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

I know it's a long shot but have you had any interest in doing a 2K4 version? 2K5 and 2K4's file structures are pretty similar, just different offsets and whatnot. TBH I'm just looking for a barebones editor where we can change names & positions. Now that Javo's 2K4 editor is pretty much broke I'm going through 2K4 withdrawals lol!

Regardless, I love to see newer projects like this. Keep it up BAD_AL!
Old 11-01-2021, 01:20 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thank you, BAD_AL. I've rekindled my love of 2k5 recently, and this tool is a major reason why. Hard to believe that a $20 investment (and a $5 adapter) led to 16 years of recreation, and it's a testament to the hard, FREE work put in by you and folks like you.

No requests, no complaints, just a big thanks.
Old 12-07-2021, 01:24 AM   #38
Rookie

D3C4K's Arena

OVR: 3

I know I'm late to the party here, but does this program have the same issues with deleting names after a certain amount of changes, as Finn's editor did? I was was creating this year's rosters until I seemingly hit a snag and now around ten players on each team had their names deleted. I obviously didn't save, and the roster files plays fine in-game, but at the moment I can't even open the roster file in Finn's editor without a massive issue.
Old 11-23-2022, 01:50 PM   #39
Just started!

OVR: 0

Whenever I save files from 2k5tool as .max files and then convert them to a .psu file using PS2SaveConverter, it comes up as "unable to load" whenever I try to load them in the game. What am I doing wrong?
Old 07-14-2023, 07:11 PM   #40
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hello. I had a question about the NFL2K5tool that I'm fairly certain wasn't covered in the 2 videos on you tube. Please let me know if it was...

I'm looking to create my own 2023 roster and my own ratings for the xbox version of the game. Rookies included

When editing a player's appearance there's options for skin and face. 22 options for skin and 15 options for face. How can you tell which to use? For equipment a pic comes up when you select something.

I'm so excited to learn how to use this tool and play a football game again.

I played madden for every year it was available until 2019. To be genuinely excited about playing a football game is so amazing.

Thanks for this tool BAD AL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »