Home

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360

This is a discussion on STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-23-2008, 11:49 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daxeem
I've got the PC recognizing the hard drive, but when I open up xplorer360, nothing shows up.

In xplorer360, I went to "Drive--> Open --> Harddrive and Memcard" and then Partition 0, Partition 2, and Partition 3 shows up in the left panel.

The steps say it should be Partition 3, but when I click it, nothing shows up. When I click Partition 2, then I see items.

Am I doing something wrong here?
do you have xbox live?
have you made a 2k5 gamesave?
Old 08-24-2008, 11:44 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djwlfpack
Nice. Even someone who's technologically challenged like myself can follow these steps.

I'm going to buy the transfer kit (no luck with getting it free) and try this ASAP.
When you finish transferring your rosters, Please post how you made out using my directions. I would really appreciate any feedback because I'm wondering how they are working for everyone else.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:44 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Great guide right here. I just ordered my cable but I'll be sure to post how the whole process goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2008, 09:08 PM   #12
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

ok I have a laptop with vista and I am not able to get this to work..When I try to drag to file to the files in the xport 360 V1.07 it just drops the folder onto my desktop. It won't let me drag it into the xport window. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 08-25-2008, 11:16 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
ok I have a laptop with vista and I am not able to get this to work..When I try to drag to file to the files in the xport 360 V1.07 it just drops the folder onto my desktop. It won't let me drag it into the xport window. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
For what i have read and experienced, there is a problem when using vista. I have had the same issue. The only way i resolved it was luckily i had another comp in my house with xp and it worked perfectly. i will def try and get more info for you but at the moment i really dont know what else to tell you... I will look into it though
Old 08-26-2008, 08:33 AM   #14
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Is there any way once someone has done this to just get the roster file in a format that can be transferred through a memory card with xchange software?

Old 08-26-2008, 10:57 AM   #15
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
For what i have read and experienced, there is a problem when using vista. I have had the same issue. The only way i resolved it was luckily i had another comp in my house with xp and it worked perfectly. i will def try and get more info for you but at the moment i really dont know what else to tell you... I will look into it though
Thanks! I appreciate whatever you can find out..I have tried this a ton of times now and can't figure out what the problem is. It just wont drop the file into the xport 360. I tried to use the xplorer 360 but that wouldn't even recognize my HDD. It just gives me that error. Anyway any help would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2008, 12:27 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
Thanks! I appreciate whatever you can find out..I have tried this a ton of times now and can't figure out what the problem is. It just wont drop the file into the xport 360. I tried to use the xplorer 360 but that wouldn't even recognize my HDD. It just gives me that error. Anyway any help would be appreciated.
Try reading this thread
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-my-xport.html
Hopefully that one works

If that thread doesnt help I would consider looking at this one, i didnt read through it all bc its very long but looks promising...
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...les-360-a.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »