Home

NFL 2k5 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

This is a discussion on NFL 2k5 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-21-2008, 02:18 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: NFL 2k5 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

Requests -

1) Ability to edit the playoff schedule

I know that you're working on this FINN and it's greatly appreciated. Just to clarify, for the WILDCARD, DIVISIONAL and CHAMPIONSHIP games, I would like to be able to move the games up or down, edit the date and time. For the SUPER BOWL, I would like to be able to edit the date, time and which team is home and away. I hate it when I see an NFC team in an NFC stadium be the road team. It annoys me to no end. Thanks FINN.

2) Ability to add career stats

Also, is it possible to make the "player grid" optional? For example, have an on/off option in the Tools > Options menu?

Thanks.
Old 05-21-2008, 02:51 AM   #10
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Requests -

1) Ability to edit the playoff schedule

I know that you're working on this FINN and it's greatly appreciated. Just to clarify, for the WILDCARD, DIVISIONAL and CHAMPIONSHIP games, I would like to be able to move the games up or down, edit the date and time. For the SUPER BOWL, I would like to be able to edit the date, time and which team is home and away. I hate it when I see an NFC team in an NFC stadium be the road team. It annoys me to no end. Thanks FINN.

2) Ability to add career stats

Also, is it possible to make the "player grid" optional? For example, have an on/off option in the Tools > Options menu?

Thanks.

have to agree with the road game uniforms... dallas is always in there dark blues when they play miami... miami has been playing alot of games in the all white uniforms.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:00 AM   #11
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Requests -

The player grid can not be turned off as it drives the entire application. Kinda like having an Xcel workbook that hides the spreadsheets. Why would you want to hide the player grid?

Last edited by FlyingFinn; 05-21-2008 at 07:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2008, 07:31 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 14

Would the ability to see individual player stats be possible? Maybe that coupled with the edition of being able to edit a players stats in a future edition?

Just some wishful thinkin on my behalf.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:17 AM   #13
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

sorry... finn... didnt see this thread before i PMd you.... i have a list index out of bounds error on my latest roster.... when i right click or choose active team depth charts for the redskins only i get that terrible sound out of bounds error... can i send you the file?

thanks
Old 05-21-2008, 11:32 AM   #14
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
sorry... finn... didnt see this thread before i PMd you.... i have a list index out of bounds error on my latest roster.... when i right click or choose active team depth charts for the redskins only i get that terrible sound out of bounds error... can i send you the file?

thanks
Go ahead and post it if you don't mind but most likely have you a screwed up depth chart and I bet it is in the special teams.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:32 PM   #15
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

updated birthdays.. now i have 15 - 16 yr old players LOL? will this cause any problems.. i guess it was a new option on the editor..............Anyways you were right special teams was the problem.... thanks FINN ... but back to the age update option anyways to undo that? All I did was load the roster and adjust special teams... WHEW !!! saved me a lot of time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2008, 12:33 PM   #16
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
updated birthdays.. now i have 15 - 16 yr old players LOL? will this cause any problems.. i guess it was a new option on the editor..............Anyways you were right special teams was the problem.... thanks FINN ... but back to the age update option anyways to undo that? All I did was load the roster and adjust special teams... WHEW !!! saved me a lot of time

What age update option?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »