Home

PES 2019 Data Pack 2.0 Arrives on October 25 - Full Details Here

This is a discussion on PES 2019 Data Pack 2.0 Arrives on October 25 - Full Details Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-25-2018, 02:48 PM   #25

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: PES 2019 Data Pack 2.0 Arrives on October 25 - Full Details Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddy
Wow no Scottish teams update,no stadiums or face scans.Anybody know if this is going to happen,Rangers and Celtic are partners.
I was hoping for this too. Apparently they said that the stadiums will be in a Dec update, smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2018, 04:02 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0

It I would have known that I would have bought Fifa now and bought pes at a reduced price.At least give us the scanned faces.Every game you buy these days you have to wait for downloads and updates.They should not promise things that may come out in half a year.Wow.
Old 10-25-2018, 10:20 PM   #27

dubcity's Arena

Anybody having an issue where the Brazil national team is coming up as all fake players?
Other than that glitch, I'm liking the gameplay changes. I'm back to playing on Top Player and having it be a fun challenge.
Old 10-25-2018, 10:25 PM   #28
Rookie

JasonIsGod's Arena

I believe the Brazil team has always been fake.
Old 10-26-2018, 02:02 AM   #29
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

Yes, the Brazilian NT was fake at launch. It has something to do with Brazil because it's fake in FIFA as well.
Old 10-26-2018, 05:30 AM   #30
MVP

lareka's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadak
So has anyone tried the update yet? This is going to be a looong work day
I tried the new gameplay for 3-4 master league games and YES guys, good news! The PES that we all know is back !!!

The way CPU attacks is completely normal now. They go direct to the goal, no more low cross non-sense.

Offensively the crosses are better for user team, you can score more often by timely crosses now (Finally)

Goalkeepers go off their line more often to narrow the goal angle.
Strikers shoot the ball more often when they have the chance, they don't play with the ball.
Off-ball player movement is slightly better in terms of cpu team-mates going to the space instead of waiting on their position, constantly moving.
Refs. do not allow CPU clipping user controlled players and getting away without a foul. Now they are called as foul !
Refs. go back to the foul when you go to a disadvantaged position after your teammate gets fouled. In the past you had to lose the ball for ref. to go back and call the foul. This time if you don't move forward with it or in a disadvantaged position, ref. calls the foul even after 2-3 seconds after the foul occured

Side Note: Transfers in ML is still broken. Still easier to convince high level players to play for your team. Marco Asensio and Lucas Moura to Fenerbahce. 3,5 star team.... I got them for 24 mil. euros and 28 mil. euros. It would never happen in rl. Asensio and Moura at high level won't even sniff Turkish league. After 30+ years old- maybe.

Let's enjoy the game

Last edited by lareka; 10-26-2018 at 09:03 AM.
Old 10-26-2018, 10:38 AM   #31
MVP

XBox_Roughneck's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lareka
I tried the new gameplay for 3-4 master league games and YES guys, good news! The PES that we all know is back !!!

The way CPU attacks is completely normal now. They go direct to the goal, no more low cross non-sense.

Offensively the crosses are better for user team, you can score more often by timely crosses now (Finally)

Goalkeepers go off their line more often to narrow the goal angle.
Strikers shoot the ball more often when they have the chance, they don't play with the ball.
Off-ball player movement is slightly better in terms of cpu team-mates going to the space instead of waiting on their position, constantly moving.
Refs. do not allow CPU clipping user controlled players and getting away without a foul. Now they are called as foul !
Refs. go back to the foul when you go to a disadvantaged position after your teammate gets fouled. In the past you had to lose the ball for ref. to go back and call the foul. This time if you don't move forward with it or in a disadvantaged position, ref. calls the foul even after 2-3 seconds after the foul occured

Side Note: Transfers in ML is still broken. Still easier to convince high level players to play for your team. Marco Asensio and Lucas Moura to Fenerbahce. 3,5 star team.... I got them for 24 mil. euros and 28 mil. euros. It would never happen in rl. Asensio and Moura at high level won't even sniff Turkish league. After 30+ years old- maybe.

Let's enjoy the game
With all the RDR2 hype I haven't had the opportunity to actually try out the patch. I'm going to start a new Master League later tonight. I'm excited.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2018, 02:09 PM   #32
Rookie

Shadak's Arena

Same here, started playing RDR2 so only briefly tested PES but its very nice to see its getting better with the patch!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »