Home

Papinho & Royce's PES Tactics.

This is a discussion on Papinho & Royce's PES Tactics. within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-22-2016, 12:40 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Papinho & Royce's PES Tactics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmendenhall_9
Been playing some Serie A using the tactics from Papinho. Plays really great, here is the last game I played. Was so much fun.

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing the video. These two tactics have been made by Royce so you should thank him!

Last edited by papinho81; 11-22-2016 at 01:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2016, 03:06 AM   #42
Rookie

After some test I found a big Bug in the tactical behavior of some teams. In knockout match or key match (final, qualification, derby ecc), at 65' when you draw, the CPU max the attack prowess and that false all the match. Unfortunately the last slider of attack prowess has a lot of problems (for human player too not only for the CPU) , the scheme is not the one's in your game plan, is something like All on Attack (kids after schools) 4 or 5 forward, no way to understand the placement of your players, pass switched on Long Pass, more aggressive press. Ok should be fine for the last 10 or 5 min when a team is under of one or more goals. but not for a team that is drawing the match (try play man leicester on the ML, Charity Shield , first match of the season), on 65' Leicester (CPU) switch on the previous behavior, no sense.

Last edited by kilay; 11-23-2016 at 03:34 AM.
Old 11-24-2016, 01:51 PM   #43
Pro

OVR: 6

Gentlemen, great job on this thread. Thanks for the hard work. Quick question, do you base most of your formations and tactics on info from whoscored.com? Just wanted to know what resources you have been using. Thanks
Old 11-24-2016, 03:50 PM   #44
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyCobra
Gentlemen, great job on this thread. Thanks for the hard work. Quick question, do you base most of your formations and tactics on info from whoscored.com? Just wanted to know what resources you have been using. Thanks
Check the page before, I mention some kind of sources I have been using. But yeah whoscored is a good source to work in combination with. With bigger team it is relatively easy to find very useful material using in google the key words: "team name" & "tactical analysis" and restricting the results to the past few months.
Old 11-25-2016, 02:30 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
Check the page before, I mention some kind of sources I have been using. But yeah whoscored is a good source to work in combination with. With bigger team it is relatively easy to find very useful material using in google the key words: "team name" & "tactical analysis" and restricting the results to the past few months.

Wow I am blind haaaaa....Thanks. Keep up the good work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2016, 04:45 PM   #46
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

I was so disheartened today to see that the latest patch ruined the squads and tactics throughout the game. Please tell me there is a relatively easy way to remedy this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2016, 03:18 AM   #47
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
I was so disheartened today to see that the latest patch ruined the squads and tactics throughout the game. Please tell me there is a relatively easy way to remedy this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you don't mind having Royce players modifications (improvement) there is a link to an OF with la Liga tactics on the OP.

For the ligue 1 and the serie A, I have to re input the tactics myself too (I have very few players modifications, only in OM, Monaco and Milan AC) and I can share the OF for those two leagues once it is done.

I am exporting every team I modify now because I don't want this mess to happen again.

I think the best way to proceed, to avoid crowding the picture bank of the game is to have two bins for every teams.
One with tactics and players modifications that do not come with any picture (or you can delete them from the shared file) for which you have to check the second box when importing.
--> After importing that one you loose connections to the pictures (kits, stadiums, coachs)

The second one, which would be the cosmetic one, coming from your favorite OF maker with all the kits and picture in the file. To import that one you don't check any boxes. This will re input all the picture as before. But
because, I assume you already had that one loaded before, the picture number do not increase (you don't need to delate any picture).

Last edited by papinho81; 11-26-2016 at 03:35 AM.
Old 11-26-2016, 05:56 AM   #48
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilay

This is what you was talking about ?
Soemething like that
for Liverpool 10,5 / 0,193 = 54%
for Tottenham 13,7 / 0,168 = 81%
but leverkusen is 13,9 / 0,209 = 66,5%

then the Tottenham is more aggressive?

here I see that the number of interception per game of Leverkusen are the double of tottenham. What should I think?

Here another article about Liverpool

http://www.foarsite.com/2016/10/tact...fensive-block/

Here is, I think, the right way to compute it.

Teams can tackle only when they don't have the ball right? To compare team tendency to tackle we need to normalize the tackling to out possession ratio between team. Here is how with a simple cross product:

Aggressiveness= Avg total attempted tackles per game*50/(100-Avg possession)

50 here, is used to normalize the tackling to possession ratio between teams to a standard 50% possession. (It could also be expressed in terms of tackle by percent without the ball if we remove the 50).

Using whoscore stats we can now compare the aggressiveness normalized for an averaged possession of 50 between teams, and we have:

Liverpool=31.5*50/(100-58.2)= 37.68
Tottenham= 27.5*50/(100-56.4)=31.54
Bayer=29.6*50/(100-54.7)=32.67

Spoiler

So among all the team compared here Man C comes first followed by Liverpool then by the Real.

We could decide a cut off value to set teams as aggressive/conservative. Let say 30? Could be lower also 25? It depends of course if we want aggressive teams to be more common than not.
Let me know what do you think.

EDIT: Am I crazy? Probably a little...

Here is the results for the 5 bigger leagues with the league average:

Spoiler

According to these stats, La Liga is the most aggressive league in Europe while the serie A is less aggressive one.

28 sounds like a good cut off to me!

Last edited by papinho81; 11-28-2016 at 07:03 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »