Home

PS4 Option File Thread for PES 2017

This is a discussion on PS4 Option File Thread for PES 2017 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-16-2016, 06:29 PM   #65
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 Option File Thread for PES 2017

Yeah look for the bin files.

If a team name + .bin exists you can import all of that team at once.

The problem remains if a filemaker has used 2048 kits because these eat up space.

One other thing, since I have been doing option file stuff since forever, it's good to know that the kits are shared across multiple file makers.

There really are about 6 or 7 cats who produce the majority of the kits used in all option files.

They make the kits, share them, and whoever compiles them fastest has the latest greatest option file.

Like currently the serieB kits are out there, but someone has to flip them to 1024, bring them into the game, assign and change number and name, do manager or stadium, etc then export them out as bin files.

I was doing liga123, but I see another dude almost has his done and is using the same kits I am, so instead of wasting time doing the same thing I am just going to play the game until it comes out soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 07:01 PM   #66
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
Yeah look for the bin files.

If a team name + .bin exists you can import all of that team at once.

The problem remains if a filemaker has used 2048 kits because these eat up space.

One other thing, since I have been doing option file stuff since forever, it's good to know that the kits are shared across multiple file makers.

There really are about 6 or 7 cats who produce the majority of the kits used in all option files.

They make the kits, share them, and whoever compiles them fastest has the latest greatest option file.

Like currently the serieB kits are out there, but someone has to flip them to 1024, bring them into the game, assign and change number and name, do manager or stadium, etc then export them out as bin files.

I was doing liga123, but I see another dude almost has his done and is using the same kits I am, so instead of wasting time doing the same thing I am just going to play the game until it comes out soon.
See, that doesn't seem to address what Matt and I were seeing yesterday. It wasn't the size of the files, it was the volume of files. Or, are you telling me that the volume is directly linked to the size of the kits? Because if that's the case, I need to use something different than PES World.

That's what I was asking about.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:03 PM   #67
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
Can somebody help an idiot like me figure something out?

I added the PES World OF last night. It's good for England, Italy, and Spain, but that's it.

If I want to just sort out the remaining Euro leagues, of course most particularly the Bundesliga, how would I best go about that?

Do I just need to grab another option file and put it on a separate thumb drive, then import just those teams?

I'm still worried that I won't have enough "image space" because last night, it looked like I was only allowed to import 80 or so more images before it would max out. Yet, I've gotten the impression that some of you have added tons of clubs / leagues, including Germany, MLS, etc.
What I did was one Country at a time on my thumb drive. I put only England files on the drive. Imported and setup. Then deleted those and put on Spain, etc. That way I didn't have to thumb through all those files to find images for competitions. And it makes importing quick. You just do the full league at once. Since its only ~20 teams each time it wont crash either.

Old 09-16-2016, 07:04 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I got the PesUniverse file, so I'm trying to load it all now.

I did delete my Edit.bin, then installed the live update. Then importing teams.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:05 PM   #69
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I got the PesUniverse file, so I'm trying to load it all now.

I did delete my Edit.bin, then installed the live update. Then importing teams.
I'll be curious what you experience using this...other than kits and emblems and that sort of thing, what else does the PES Universe one do?
Old 09-16-2016, 07:06 PM   #70
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
What I did was one Country at a time on my thumb drive. I put only England files on the drive. Imported and setup. Then deleted those and put on Spain, etc. That way I didn't have to thumb through all those files to find images for competitions. And it makes importing quick. You just do the full league at once. Since its only ~20 teams each time it wont crash either.
Thanks man...and did you use PES World? What did you do about Bundesliga?
Old 09-16-2016, 07:07 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
I'll be curious what you experience using this...other than kits and emblems and that sort of thing, what else does the PES Universe one do?
Premier league, SKYbet, la liga and serie A kits, emblems, team names -- is what the e-mail says.

Also cool they upgraded us from Silver to Gold, not sure what that entails, but it sounds nice .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 07:14 PM   #72
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm not even sure what this whole big deal is with the PES Universe OF. All I know is that people have paid for some level of subscription, were given an OF to import.

I did all that for free last night it seems. Only took me maybe 45mins to an hour to figure out the new OF format and get everything from the Bundesliga, to Championship, to manager faces, to stadium pics...

Am I missing something that adds the incentive to use PESUniverse and pay for it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »