Home

PS4 Option File Thread for PES 2017

This is a discussion on PS4 Option File Thread for PES 2017 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-16-2016, 10:08 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 Option File Thread for PES 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
Try to import only Watford immediately after a PS4 restart.

Also, remove all files (using your PC) from the USB except Watford.

Try that.

EDIT: you are using the second version of the option file, right? There was an early version, but yesterday Cristiano posted a 2nd version of the file.
Yes I am using the V1.1.
I am gonna try the empty except Watford approach and will let you know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 10:12 AM   #42
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
For some reasons those kits are not working right and are missing a kit forone of the teams.
I was able to DL the kits from teams not in any larger OF's and it seems to worked. I haven't uploaded yet tho.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:22 AM   #43
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I noticed a lot of people are having issues importing PES World's OF. I really do hope Konami do find a way to fix this but at least there seems to be solution. One of the reasons I think many people are having some issues importing is because they decided to use the maximum png size for their kits. It is just a theory but I have imported up to 30 teams at once a few teams and it didn't crash on me.
Few days ago I imported the full "wehk" OF at once. It is made of 2084*2084 kits for PL, Liga, Serie A, Liga NOS but also logo for almost all teams in game. There is nothing else in it than HD kits and logos and worked perfectly.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:31 AM   #44
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
Yes I am using the V1.1.
I am gonna try the empty except Watford approach and will let you know
Ok, it is not working. It is not crashing, but each time try I get a message telling me that it failed. Checking the team information for Watford, I have the name of the team and stadium correct, but the logo of Brewers and the kits 2 and 3 of Wolfsburg!

It is not a big deal, I will change it manually.

Edit: I have found the problem. My watford away kit file is corrupted, I will retry by making a new copy of it.

Very weird, I can't delete that corrupted file from my USB key. Hopefully I was allowed to change the name of the file that contained it. I copied back the full WEPES folder from DFL and only loaded Watford and it worked!

Last edited by papinho81; 09-16-2016 at 10:53 AM.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:44 AM   #45
Sexiest Woman Alive!

Peji911's Arena

OVR: 17

For those of you that have imported, is there a way to import faces and player names?

Also, how long would you say it took you, hours wise, to edit everything?

Last year I spent weeks editing a lot and then didnt even get to enjoy the game cause it took it's toll. This year if it takes long again, I might forgo it even though it's my favourite soccer game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 11:03 AM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peji911
For those of you that have imported, is there a way to import faces and player names?

Last year I spent weeks editing a lot and then didnt even get to enjoy the game cause it took it's toll. This year if it takes long again, I might forgo it even though it's my favourite soccer game.
It's a breeze this year. Alls you do is download an option file and the game does everything for you.

As far as faces and names and such, many of the option files available have that for teams not otherwise in the game. Bundesliga, for example. But you'll have to look at what's included to make sure the files have what you want.
Old 09-16-2016, 11:06 AM   #47
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peji911

Hi Peji, importing is pretty simple and it shouldn't take about long to import files as it can done in a few minutes. Check the front of the thread for more info, beside a few road bumps with crashing importing is much better than last year.
Old 09-16-2016, 11:22 AM   #48
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

Good morning, nerd friends.

I think it took me a total of two hours last night to get all the PES World OF stuff working. The key once I hit the 'maximum number of images' error was to go in and delete *all* the images and start over. From there, I just started doing one league at a time, 10 clubs at a time, until a single league was complete. When I had 1st/2nd division of all the clubs finished, I imported all the emblems. The emblems are a bit of a pain in the arse because you have to dig through all 400+ images.

---

Still, soup to nuts, I can't tell you how amazed I am that this is possible with PES. For the last three years, I've been a heavy FIFA editor. To be able to edit with the PS4 will not only be *so* much easier, but I can sit on the couch! In addition, unlike FIFA's silliness where you only have 3 kit choices with the "elite" clubs, you get 3 choices with *every* club in PES.

I fired up an exhibition game with Juventus FC and their gorgeous azzuri away strip against Spurs in their puketastic 3rd. Despite them looking like a bunch of ripe peaches on the pitch, they soundly destroyed me, 2-0.

Superstar with neutral form is a damned challenging affair!

VIVA LA PES 2017!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »