Home

PES 2016 Demo Available Now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Demo Available Now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-13-2015, 01:04 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: PES 2016 Demo Available Now on Xbox One, Other Regions For PS4

available in the US
Old 08-13-2015, 01:27 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
It will update somewhere around Noon PDT.
Thanks for the info my friend....Really lookin' forward to giving this new iteration of PES a run! From the videos I have seen, it looks pretty good (albeit, more fouls would be great)!

EDIT: @lightdreams - Thanks for the heads up in the previous post! Am downloading as we speak!

Last edited by PhiPsi1; 08-13-2015 at 01:32 PM.
Old 08-13-2015, 01:36 PM   #51
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I don't think it's the referees, it's the same issue FIFA had prior to 15. The CPU players are not aggressive enough, and therefore only attempt tackles they're 100% going to make, so there are no fouls. From what I've seen on replays of what I thought were fouls, the CPU defender always gets ball first, then body.

no... it's the officials imo... I already played a game where I would slide tackle the entire match on every challenge taking players legs out and everything... most were not called.. very few were called and some yellows and no reds. You can basically slide tackle all game and never have to worry about dangerous tackles and most that would always be called a foul will not be.

the foul system is actually worst than last year in this demo.. however, with that said everything else as far as gameplay is better and really good I think. The game plays great basically except the foul system is worst from last year. You can get away with even more harsh challenges in this demo than in PES 2015 imo...

they can't release the game like this... no way. you will have people just doing what I described the entire match making it pointless to play against other humans ever. You could not do this with as much success in PES 2015 even. If you guys don't believe me... try it yourself. Specially try to hurt the other players the entire match. I did this and I was amazed at how much I could hack the entire match... it was actually a quite successful tactic. I even beat the computer AI on top player by doing this

Last edited by steveeee; 08-13-2015 at 01:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2015, 01:42 PM   #52
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

It is available on PS4. Search Pro Evolution.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11896198_10206487373798543_4777475588435002266_o.jpg (141.6 KB, 128 views)
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-13-2015, 01:44 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 5
Really enjoyed the demo. One thing I noticed is you can edit your game profile as you select sides, this enables you to increase the amount of tackles your ai teammates make etc. There's a bunch of options there, so it's worth having a look.
Old 08-13-2015, 01:46 PM   #54
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeee
no... it's the officials imo... I already played a game where I would slide tackle the entire match on every challenge taking players legs out and everything... most were not called.. very few were called and some yellows and no reds. You can basically slide tackle all game and never have to worry about dangerous tackles and most that would always be called a foul will not be.

the foul system is actually worst than last year in this demo.. however, with that said everything else as far as gameplay is better and really good I think. The game plays great basically except the foul system is worst from last year. You can get away with even more harsh challenges in this demo than in PES 2015 imo...

they can't release the game like this... no way. you will have people just doing what I described the entire match making it pointless to play against other humans ever. You could not do this with as much success in PES 2015 even. If you guys don't believe me... try it yourself. Specially try to hurt the other players the entire match. I did this and I was amazed at how much I could hack the entire match... it was actually a quite successful tactic. I even beat the computer AI on top player by doing this
I assume they will not release it this way, hopefully that tweet about them still tweaking referee logic really happens because it is almost impossible to commit standing tackle fouls.
Old 08-13-2015, 01:54 PM   #55
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: PES 2016 Demo Available Now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4

the foul issue is a major issue but it's funny as I still like playing the game despite that for now.. and probably will still buy the game if they don't fix it. I can't imagine them releasing it like this though.. they at least need to make it like the 2015 foul system.

right now you can purposely try to hurt players on the other team the entire match with no consequences... You could not even do that like this in PES 2015

I am wondering since they perfected the collision system even more that it made the foul detecting system even worst and they are still working on that. that's what it seems like to me

I was thinking they should have a slider for officials in this game...

I'm not really pro sliders for PES like FIFA has... but if there was one slider I think is needed in this game.. it would be one for the officials...

a slider going 0 - 5 or something like that for how fouls are called.. 0 basically nothing and 5 everything... that would solve a lot in regards to the fouling system for everyone

Last edited by steveeee; 08-13-2015 at 02:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2015, 02:20 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2016 Demo Available Now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4

I'm having a lot of fun with this demo. Now if only they could give us Xbox One users a way to share files, it would be an insta-cop for me. Generic badges, teams names, and kit were huge turns off for me but the gameplay on this years game alone might sway my mind.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »