Home

2012 AI Tactics and Settings

This is a discussion on 2012 AI Tactics and Settings within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-08-2011, 03:57 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 2012 AI Tactics and Settings

I'm tweaking around with tactical/slider settings. Not quite satisfied with the results so far. Maybe i will post my sliders/formations in a few days.

One question/observation: On free kicks from further away (not direct shots) there are not enough defensive players in the box. Only man against man - one on one. In real matches the defensive team is crowding the box with up to 7/8 players to prevent a goal. Konami should patch this. It's not realistic in my opinion.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:19 PM   #34
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank70
I'm tweaking around with tactical/slider settings. Not quite satisfied with the results so far. Maybe i will post my sliders/formations in a few days.

One question/observation: On free kicks from further away (not direct shots) there are not enough defensive players in the box. Only man against man - one on one. In real matches the defensive team is crowding the box with up to 7/8 players to prevent a goal. Konami should patch this. It's not realistic in my opinion.
I have only noticed it happening late in the match where defenders will crowd the box on indirect free kicks you can always bring more defenders back to defend manually.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:25 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

That's true. But it isn't "fair" when i can do it but the cpu cannot.

It's better with corners. Not enough defenders in the box but generally one or two more defenders than attackers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2011, 01:48 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank70
That's true. But it isn't "fair" when i can do it but the cpu cannot.

It's better with corners. Not enough defenders in the box but generally one or two more defenders than attackers.
I'd have to agree with this. I'm in ManU ML and one of my best sources of goals in my CB's on free kicks from distance. You'd think Vidic would bring the attention of more than one defender.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:18 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
Thanks man. I really don't know much about the sport (never played it irl) so that is very helpful.

I read here http://worldsoccer.about.com/od/skil...cs/a/4-3-3.htm that 4-3-3 wasn't good if you plan on playing defensively. It suggested playing 4-1-4-1 when you needed to play defense, but that formation isn't in the game so I went with 4-2-3-1.

I randomly chose 4-3-3 and intend to build my MLO team around that philosophy. So, I am curious of what type of players play best in that formation. Seems I will have to play 4-2-3-1 until I make enough cash to sign some bigger names.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
No problem but remember that you can manually drag players and create your own formation so technically you can create the 4-2-3-1.
Of course, that is the beauty of this game. the 4-1-4-1 formation can also be created, you can play a 3-6-1, 2-4-4 or a 4-2-4, it's all up to our imagination. The only formation that cannot be created is 4-6-0 I think
Old 10-11-2011, 11:10 AM   #38
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

DLC is out, and makes no changes to tactics/formations. If you edited anything in there, it should still be there.

The problem is the DLC also made no changes to tactics/formations....so all the badly assigned garbage is still there. Lots of editing is going to be needed to make teams play as they should....
Old 10-11-2011, 03:13 PM   #39
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
DLC is out, and makes no changes to tactics/formations. If you edited anything in there, it should still be there.

The problem is the DLC also made no changes to tactics/formations....so all the badly assigned garbage is still there. Lots of editing is going to be needed to make teams play as they should....
Good stuff I am glad it doesn't change any formations because I did a lot of formation changes.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:41 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo

Would you happen to have a reference to teams currents formations/ tactics? I really only follow the EPL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »