Home

MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3)

This is a discussion on MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-21-2011, 07:42 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Just got prompted there is a new data pack available. Are we supposed to download that before this .7 update or just ignore the data pack?
Yeah, our file is not compatible with the latest DLC yet. If you download the DLC before you download the latest update (0.7), you won't be able to load the updated 'Edit Data'. If you've already got our file and the latest update, and then you download the DLC, you'll notice that the DLC will scramble the MLS rosters a bit and knock things out of whack, generally.

We're working on making the file compatible with the DLC and will release a new update once that process is done.

Last edited by connoll3; 03-21-2011 at 11:53 PM.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:16 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 16

Thanks. I haven't downloaded the update. Still have your .7
Old 03-21-2011, 11:36 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm new to dowloading these types of files, but am really excited to play pes w/ MLS teams. Can someone walk me by the hand through the process of downloading and installing. I tried to download the file directly to my ps3, no dice. I also tried to download to a flash drive then install it on my ps3, same story. Someone please help me out!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2011, 12:00 AM   #36
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwil0331
I'm new to dowloading these types of files, but am really excited to play pes w/ MLS teams. Can someone walk me by the hand through the process of downloading and installing. I tried to download the file directly to my ps3, no dice. I also tried to download to a flash drive then install it on my ps3, same story. Someone please help me out!
Directions here should help:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73534
Old 04-02-2011, 08:49 AM   #37
Pro

FYI...We're still working on orientating the file for the latest DLC. Having to do that, as well as adding upwards of 50 players from the last update, is taking a little longer than expected. Hopefully we'll have the next version soon -- sometime this coming week, ideally. Sorry for the delay.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:17 AM   #38
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
FYI...We're still working on orientating the file for the latest DLC. Having to do that, as well as adding upwards of 50 players from the last update, is taking a little longer than expected. Hopefully we'll have the next version soon -- sometime this coming week, ideally. Sorry for the delay.
Connoll, how is the file coming along? Are you guys also going to update any kits in this release?
Old 04-14-2011, 05:23 PM   #39
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie
Connoll, how is the file coming along? Are you guys also going to update any kits in this release?
Yeah, sorry. A little longer delay than hoped. Hit a few snags.

However, the next update should be out on the weekend, either Friday night or Saturday. It'll be compatible with the March DLC. MLS rosters, formations, etc. will be more or less up to date. All MLS kits should be updated for 2011, as well.

I'm probably going to be putting final touches on things tomorrow before I post the file, so if anybody has anything you'd like me to reconsider or change on the file (or IDing errors), I'm ears.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:52 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

Philly's 3rd kit (white) please... instead of the second one that no one enjoys

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »