Home

MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3)

This is a discussion on MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltBhoy33
LOVING these files mate! Great work
Cool. Thanks. Glad you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
JPA is a beast! 5 goals in 6 league matches. This option file is a beast! Plays very well.
So, do I need to lower his stats then? j/k. If he gets service, JPA still has the skillset to be a deadly forward. Hopefully that's reflected accurately enough with his ratings.

Glad the file is playing well, too. It'll be better once rosters get a little more filled out and I tweak a few more things, hopefully.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:35 PM   #18
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3

So, do I need to lower his stats then? j/k. If he gets service, JPA still has the skillset to be a deadly forward. Hopefully that's reflected accurately enough with his ratings.

Glad the file is playing well, too. It'll be better once rosters get a little more filled out and I tweak a few more things, hopefully.
You nailed it. That's exactly what's happening in my ML. Of his 5 goals so far, only like 1 has been where I actually had to dribble around with him and create a shot. All have been on headers and service from Beckham/Donovan.

Overall, the ratings I think are very accurate. Couple that with the PES "form factor" which really matters in this game, and I'm getting excellent matches and been upset (if you can call it that) pretty heavily by Vancouver for my only loss so far.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:10 AM   #19
Pro

Quote:
You nailed it. That's exactly what's happening in my ML. Of his 5 goals so far, only like 1 has been where I actually had to dribble around with him and create a shot. All have been on headers and service from Beckham/Donovan.

Overall, the ratings I think are very accurate. Couple that with the PES "form factor" which really matters in this game, and I'm getting excellent matches and been upset (if you can call it that) pretty heavily by Vancouver for my only loss so far.
Cool...and glad you mentioned the issue with form. Those arrows have a very large effect on the game and a significant influence on how I approach player ratings. Many people tend to overlook them.
Old 02-12-2011, 03:17 PM   #20
Pro

An update (v. 0.6) has been posted. MLS rosters have been brought up to date to February 11th. I've also modified a few player stats.

See here for details and download links:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.ph...50&postcount=1
Old 03-04-2011, 01:03 AM   #21
Pro

Another update probably out this weekend, with MLS rosters brought up-to-date. Remaining 2011 MLS kits are still in the shop, so hopefully they'll come later.

Besides the announcement, this is another call for feedback. So if you have any critiques on how the file plays, MLS player stats, etc....I'm ears. Just puttin' that out there.

Also, I'm looking for some clarification on a few players:

* Miguel Lopez & Paolo Cardozo, LA Galaxy -- Are they both left-footed? I have conflicting info here ('raider??).
* Lamar Neagle, Seattle -- Is he left-footed, as well? Again, conflicting info, although I know he tends to be deployed on the left usually (at least when he's been with Seattle off and on for the last year+...he did well bagging goals as a fwd w/ Charleston last year).

Thanks in advance if anyone has insight here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2011, 02:14 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 16

I haven't found the other two players yet (USL?), but from what I've read on Lamar Neagle, it seems he is a "right footer". But as you said, it's conflicted. One article says he has two powerful legs, so you might be good with either.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:29 AM   #23
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
Another update probably out this weekend, with MLS rosters brought up-to-date. Remaining 2011 MLS kits are still in the shop, so hopefully they'll come later.

Besides the announcement, this is another call for feedback. So if you have any critiques on how the file plays, MLS player stats, etc....I'm ears. Just puttin' that out there.

Also, I'm looking for some clarification on a few players:

* Miguel Lopez & Paolo Cardozo, LA Galaxy -- Are they both left-footed? I have conflicting info here ('raider??).
* Lamar Neagle, Seattle -- Is he left-footed, as well? Again, conflicting info, although I know he tends to be deployed on the left usually (at least when he's been with Seattle off and on for the last year+...he did well bagging goals as a fwd w/ Charleston last year).

Thanks in advance if anyone has insight here.
Cardozo for sure is left footed. Lopez, not too sure but also think he's left footed. Most pics I've seen from him having using his left foot unless it's just coincidence that he happens to be caught in pics with his left foot.

Looking forward to the update. I will definitely be using it since I F'd up my ML in year two. Got crazy and signed too many high price players and then I had to cut damn near all my stars, all my staff was released and fan clubs were cut down. Rendered my ML useless basically.

Oh, and not sure if you fixed it in your 2nd update (since I didnt download that one), but Ricketts is Jamaican. Not from Ghana. No big deal though.

Last edited by rckabillyRaider; 03-05-2011 at 01:37 AM.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:41 AM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
I haven't found the other two players yet (USL?), but from what I've read on Lamar Neagle, it seems he is a "right footer". But as you said, it's conflicted. One article says he has two powerful legs, so you might be good with either.
Thanks. I'm still not clear on Neagle. I did some research on him when he first showed up in Sounders camp 1.5 years ago and concluded he was right footed, but FM is now telling me left footed. And I can't find any definitive answer elsewhere...

As for the other two on the Galaxy, they're from South America. Last played with Quilmes...

Quote:
Cardozo for sure is left footed. Lopez, not too sure but also think he's left footed. Most pics I've seen from him having using his left foot unless it's just coincidence that he happens to be caught in pics with his left foot.

Looking forward to the update. I will definitely be using it since I F'd up my ML in year two. Got crazy and signed too many high price players and then I had to cut damn near all my stars, all my staff was released and fan clubs were cut down. Rendered my ML useless basically.

Oh, and not sure if you fixed it in your 2nd update (since I didnt download that one), but Ricketts is Jamaican. Not from Ghana. No big deal though.
Thanks, as well. I'm about 70% sure on Lopez. I'm gonna leave both as left footed for now...

Cheers for the Ricketts find. The Ghana nationality got affixed when he was base-copied for a hairstyle. Forgot to change it back...

An ML note/precaution: we have a bunch of former/not current MLS players sitting in the create-a-player pool, but have been toying with moving them elsewhere for the upcoming DLC (ie, base-copying them over remaining fake players in the other blank/fake league). Like most OF makers, we're probably going to base-copy players who are likely to be erased with Konami's update (particularly those with preset faces), but that's going to require having enough create-a-player slots available. Thus our problem...

What this potentially means is that if any of the current players in the create-a-player pool got purchased in your ML, they could potentially disappear if we move them around. Sorry.

Generally speaking, it might be a good idea to hold off on starting a new ML until after Konami's next batch of DLC comes out, allegedly mid-March. It's likely that OFs will get knocked out of whack by the DLC, which could cause problems with any current MLs.

Last edited by connoll3; 03-05-2011 at 03:50 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »