Home

Old 11-24-2010, 09:41 AM   #57
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Option Files

Well, that's kind of a bummer... I can't complain because I got it for free for a bunch of old games I never play, but it stinks to not have many options. The kits & emblems look great, but I'm not sure about the players. Doesn't look like he did much to them in and when I was messing around with BAL, it looked like the Dutch team had fake player names. Or maybe they were just goofy names... it's always hard to tell with PES's last name only approach.

It does sound like he'll have the Bundesliga done soon and that leaves the D2 league as the only unfinished business. It'd be great if he'd add the Championship, but with the amount of work that'd be, it's a lot to ask.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:12 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
Pelegrini's OF is the best PS3 file for the US version. Actually, it may be the only file for the US version that's reasonably complete at the moment. He's not yet done with the Bundesliga, but close (I think 4 teams to finish).

When loading an OF, make sure the OF is compatible with Konami's DLC. There's been one update thus far, and you need that to use Pelegrini's file.
So here's a question. I've been using MrGameTight's US option file. If Pelegrini's is more complete, how can I use that one instead? What data do I need to delete? Will I need to start my Master League over? Sorry, still a PES noob!
Old 11-24-2010, 05:14 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 7

Pelligrini is just finishing up his Bundesliga file and is hoping to upload it tonight.

Here is a link to his thread. It tells you what to update with which version based on what you already have. It has yet to be updated with the newest file (again, hoping to this evening).

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=80971
Old 11-24-2010, 11:19 PM   #60
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

Yes, Pelligrini's 3rd release is up and about to install it. Here's hoping he eventually adds Championship teams for the D2 league...
Old 11-25-2010, 12:34 PM   #61
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Can you mix Option Files on the 360?

What I mean is, I have one option file loaded on my 360HDD and I always have my external HD plugged into the USB. When I turn on the game it asks me what HDD to use. Can I load another option file on my external and use that one seperately?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #62
MVP

chestnutz6's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo9
Does anybody know how to get the option file from a Mac to Xbox 360?
This. anyone know how?
Old 11-30-2010, 02:53 PM   #63
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
It does sound like he'll have the Bundesliga done soon and that leaves the D2 league as the only unfinished business. It'd be great if he'd add the Championship, but with the amount of work that'd be, it's a lot to ask.
Not to quote myself, but it appears my wish may be granted... Pelligrini said he'll be making Championship teams for the D2 league.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:16 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 7

I am also making a Championship League using Pellegrini's OF as a base. I would need his approval to post, but it's working well, as his OF was awesome work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »