Home

Old 03-31-2011, 02:59 AM   #169
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Option Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Read that as well but haven't seen any nationality problems either. Maybe it depends on the option file?
The option file problems induced by DLC primarily have to do with any overwritten fake players from the two blank/fake leagues. Those players will have their nationalities defaulted to what they were previously, as well as returning to their original location on the fake teams.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:45 AM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 5

Haven't played this game in a while and booted up, downloaded the new DLC and...LOL what on Earth did they do to Altidore's appearance?! He was perfect before, now he looks like Emile Mpenza!
Old 04-24-2011, 10:06 AM   #171
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

I see the first post hasnt been updated in a while.

Im looking into getting back into this game and I would love a great option file that has all the real teams and players from the European Leagues (English, German etc)

So what system has the best fan support when it comes to option files? PS3 or 360?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2011, 11:14 AM   #172
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman

Im looking into getting back into this game and I would love a great option file that has all the real teams and players from the European Leagues (English, German etc)

So what system has the best fan support when it comes to option files? PS3 or 360?
What up Juke.

I would say the PS3 has the most option files but they are Region coded where as the 360 isn't. I'm on the 360 and use 2 different OF's (1 on each HD). I use a Bundesliga OF for my BAL and a English Championship OF for my Master League in the EPL. To me it all depends on what league you will be playing in as you'll probably want to use one that has the 2nd division of that league.
Old 04-26-2011, 02:29 AM   #173
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman

Either get a UK PES for PS3 or get any version 360 game. There are option files out for 360 that include Bundesliga and N-Power Championship leagues now whereas the UK PS3 game had them long before the 360.

Old 08-15-2011, 09:57 AM   #174
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16

question - what is a "moded 360"? I bought my 360 in 2007, just moving back to xbox from ps3 (died on me). can i use OF for the "old" 360 or am i out of luck?

any new OF for 360?
Old 08-17-2011, 11:24 PM   #175
Rookie

OVR: 5

Was thinking of getting a PS3 in addition to my aging Xbox, and Jukeman asked the question I wanted to hear. Are the US PS3 option files any good and released pretty quickly? The Xbox ones are good but it took a few months for Daymos, whose option file I downloaded initially and liked, to complete the Bundesliga.

Frustrating we have to deal with this stuff every year with PES, but that's another issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »