Home

***Official PES 2011 Full Game Impressions (PS3/360)***

This is a discussion on ***Official PES 2011 Full Game Impressions (PS3/360)*** within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-14-2010, 04:19 PM   #49
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: ***Official PES 2011 Full Game Impressions (PS3/360)***

Have you gotten to fart around with create-a-stadium at all? Just wondering what types of stadium designs you can choose from.

Also, will the cpu attack you on Top Player? Sounds like from your impressions that they do. I'm still playing PES 2009 and on Top Player they just seem to gather back and protect their goal rather than ever counter attacking or playing aggressively.

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 10-14-2010, 05:52 PM   #50
MVP

swaldo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeee
nice impressions and a lot of what you state in your impressions is exactly why I'm waiting for PES this year. I should of probably imported like you though to use the best option files but I want to dominate the North American MLO and I'm hoping there will be good option files. I have gotten pretty good at the demo and feel like really good at PES again like I use to be back in the PES 5 days.
What country version & console will have the best option files? Can someone explain the basics of how this works? I'm not a hardcore soccer player but loved the PES demo this year (PC version is not an option for me.)

And keep the impressions coming Philly, your opinions are always spot on!
Old 10-14-2010, 06:21 PM   #51
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Thanks Philly, appreciate your checking that out.

Now, I'm dying to know if it actually works

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan23
regarding manmarking slthree,

1) As I've NEVER used this feature in any PES games, I really don't know what to look for in-game for you as I have no standard to compare it with. I have read just recently that certain defenders have the "man-marking" player card (personality +)....so they would be more adept in manmarking.

2) I can confirm that you can indeed assign TWO men to man-mark a cpu player...hell you can even man-mark with THREE players. That's just the function of the gameplan....but as I said, I really don't know how that translates into actual gameplay.....I'm gonna play Argentina and shadow messi with a defender with the man mark card and see how that goes...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2010, 07:07 PM   #52
MVP

teambayern's Arena

Anyone been able to get their hands on a North American version of this game yet? I've got the week off, and would pay twice the price to get it tonight.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:38 PM   #53
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by teambayern
Anyone been able to get their hands on a North American version of this game yet? I've got the week off, and would pay twice the price to get it tonight.
My spot said maybe tomorrow but most likely Monday. It's not in high demand here. My spot didn't know what I was talking about and had to go look it up.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:44 PM   #54
MVP

teambayern's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
My spot said maybe tomorrow but most likely Monday. It's not in high demand here. My spot didn't know what I was talking about and had to go look it up.
Thanks man. I've been calling the big chains near me hoping to find a clueless sales guy that throws it on the shelf, and I keep having to explain what it is. I thought I was in luck at Sears as she asked me if it was a new release (I thought she might have seen it in the back) but she couldn't find it in her computer system at all, as it turns out. There aren't really any small chains near m (Boston sucks for video game stores), and the one local chain we do have doesn't get things on release day anyway. Keep me in the loop if you have any success, I have the worst itch to find it.
Old 10-15-2010, 05:30 AM   #55

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
You don't? Really? Will it just use whatever music files you have on the hard drive?

And why would you want to listen to vuvuzelas
Yup, Any music file thats in your hard drive you can use as chants. As for the vuvuzelas, I took them out because they gave me night terrors. (But in all seriousness those things are a pain in the ***.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
Have you gotten to fart around with create-a-stadium at all? Just wondering what types of stadium designs you can choose from.

Also, will the cpu attack you on Top Player? Sounds like from your impressions that they do. I'm still playing PES 2009 and on Top Player they just seem to gather back and protect their goal rather than ever counter attacking or playing aggressively.
I read some people were able to create certain English stadiums, The Mestalla and La Bombonera. From the looks of it, it looks you'll be able to create certain English and Italian stadiums with the designs PES 2011 has. But a stadium like the Emirates Stadium will be impossible to make because the limitations of the stadium editor. So far I've created Stamford Bridge, Craven Cottage, La Bombonera and Celtic Park.

As for the CPU attack on Top Player, don't worry about that they definitely attack. I just lost a Champions League game to Roma 5-0 using Bayern Munich.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.

Last edited by jvalverde88; 10-15-2010 at 05:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2010, 05:59 AM   #56

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

River Plate or Boca Juniors can't be used in the Copa Libertadores Mode.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »