Home

NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

This is a discussion on NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-29-2015, 11:52 AM   #817
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by KushNstien
So is there any way to revert conferences back to a 8 in conference schedule? I just noticed that they play 9 (conference) games
For conferences w/ divisions, whether they play 8 or 9 games is determined by whether or not they have protected rivals set up.

Change the protected rivals setting and it should change for you.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 03-29-2015, 01:05 PM   #818
Pro

OVR: 4

sadly I think there's no way to edit the ACC/SEC to keep them at 14 teams with protected rivals and 8 conf games. These are the tables with references to CGID (conference id) and none of them appear to have a 8/9 game setting, so it's likely a on disc thing which is stupid

CSST
CFSW
CCHH
SCRT
CNFR
PSRA
STTM
CONF
DIVI
AAPL
TEAM

Old 03-30-2015, 01:08 PM   #819
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8

Another question if anyone can help, is there an area in the editor where you can edit team's record history? To go in further to what im talking about:When you go to Job security and you can view the teams records for each year.
Old 03-30-2015, 03:10 PM   #820
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulletor
sadly I think there's no way to edit the ACC/SEC to keep them at 14 teams with protected rivals and 8 conf games. These are the tables with references to CGID (conference id) and none of them appear to have a 8/9 game setting, so it's likely a on disc thing which is stupid

CSST
CFSW
CCHH
SCRT
CNFR
PSRA
STTM
CONF
DIVI
AAPL
TEAM

Im still testing it but i found a work around. During the Pre-Season what you need to do is go and edit the schedules in the Editor. For FSU I dropped one conf. opponent (virginia) and switched (duke) one for the Georgia Tech match up.

Only thing is you will most likely have to match up the weeks both teams can play each other without interfering with teams they're suppose to play.
Old 03-30-2015, 05:17 PM   #821
Just started!

JCuervo90's Arena

OVR: 0

First off I would like to thank Pocketscout, Yengator and all others that have remained active on this tread. I have implemented a version of Pocketscouts 4 team playoff and Jello1717 8 team playoffs in two separate dynasty’s of mine. An observation I have noticed is it really necessary to change the Team Schedule tab for each team?

At first I did this in each playoff scenario, but I found all of these changes to be cumbersome. For the last few seasons I have instead only made changes to Schedules and SGIN tab, and have had no issues with my dynasties. Not making these changes between each save has saved me a significant mount of time, especially in the 8 team playoff.

While I do suspect making these changes would probably remain applicable if you were using Pocketscout's webpage creator application to ensure all team’s schedule are accurate (Have not tested this, but is my educated guess). Has anyone else tested this or noticed to same to be true?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2015, 07:56 AM   #822
Rookie

Hello.

I was wondering if has been figured out the tab or item i need to edit for recruit interest in your school.

For example, if i were to edit Michigan's prestige to a 1 star school in the editor and start a dynasty with them, they will still have a lot of the top recruits interested in them. Is there a value i can edit that changes that?

Thanks
Old 04-06-2015, 12:54 AM   #823
Rookie

nmm666's Arena

Has anyone taken a crack at re-doing the bowl tie-ins? I'm mostly concerned with the Cotton Bowl and Peach Bowl - I thought I saw someone who took at look at replacing them with "Generic", but I'm not sure what came of that.
Old 04-06-2015, 01:14 AM   #824
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmm666
Has anyone taken a crack at re-doing the bowl tie-ins? I'm mostly concerned with the Cotton Bowl and Peach Bowl - I thought I saw someone who took at look at replacing them with "Generic", but I'm not sure what came of that.

What specifically do you mean? Everyone who's done a playoff changes bowl tie ins and it works fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »