Home

PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator

This is a discussion on PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-15-2020, 01:29 AM   #817
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator

6/15/2020 first post updated with fixed links and new version.

Change Log:
(v3.20)
*Update School logos and helmets, Bowl Logos, Bowl Trophies
*Bowl Records (link)
*Various Bug fixes

Webpage Example:
Click Here to view what your end of year webpage will look like. (v3.20)
Click Here to view what your preseason webpage will look like. (v3.20)

In the html/logos directory their is a mod folder that has the following....
Spoiler

Last edited by PocketScout; 06-19-2020 at 01:17 AM.
Old 08-06-2020, 01:42 PM   #818
Rookie

OVR: 0

What’s the best way to use this tool when you want to use more than one dynasty save? I’ve been using Version 2.2 with one dynasty save and have had no issues thus far, but I want to add another save.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-06-2020, 02:02 PM   #819
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedjedes
What’s the best way to use this tool when you want to use more than one dynasty save? I’ve been using Version 2.2 with one dynasty save and have had no issues thus far, but I want to add another save.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
From what I remember, and it's been awhile, just download a fresh copy and make a new folder for each dynasty you do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-11-2020, 07:12 PM   #820
Rookie

Is there a way to use this (or some other tool) to just generate box scores during the season?

I'm doing a dynasty blog and like to use the Operation Sports box scores to show the results of games during the season... But it can end up taking a couple hours to write manually type in all of the data for 14 games of box scores.

I'm trying to find a way to streamline that process and save me time. I thought this would be it but it just generates blank pages when I run it during the season.
Old 09-11-2020, 08:43 PM   #821
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wake
Okay, I figured it all out. For my own and others purposes, here's a tutorial for the newest version (3.04) putting it all on a web server. Specifically, a free one on 000webhost.

1. Get all your files ready to go and archived.
2. Go to 000webhost and make a webserver. Once you activate it, it will take about 15 minutes to "build".
3. Once it's done, go get Filezilla.
4. Go to your FTP login and file details on 000webhost, and take that info and enter it into filezilla in the top left (Host, username, and password). Port can stay blank.
5. Connect to the webserver.
5. In Filezilla, in the bottom right box, double click on public_html to enter that folder.
6. In the bottom left box, select the folder with all your files in it, which should be called "archive". Right click on it and select upload.
7. Wait for filezilla to upload all the files. Takes about 5 minutes.
8. Go to your website and you should see your "archive" folder listed there if everything before went correctly. Click on that to enter, then click on Seasons.html to enter the neat looking spreadsheets and go from there.

That's for the first season. For the next season, take the "archive folder" and rename it to something new. So if I started in 2013, my 2nd season would be named archive2014 if I wanted it to, then 2015 and 2016 for those next years. Then upload the whole new folder.

bumping this for anyone new seeing this thread, filezilla didn't work for me but you can drag the whole "archive" folder into the public_html folder on 000webhost and it works perfectly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2020, 06:22 PM   #822
OS Supporter

BOSKY!'s Arena

OVR: 7

For those who want the ability to see the webpage and don't mind being offline, just use WAMP to run PocketScout as a webpage.

Download WAMP. Run it. Place your archive file in the www. section in your documents. localhost:/archive and you're good to go.

I have multiple saves over multiple seasons with this method with very few errors (a few, mainly with my coach and the first season).
Old 09-18-2020, 06:25 PM   #823
OS Supporter

BOSKY!'s Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluke
Is there a way to use this (or some other tool) to just generate box scores during the season?

I'm doing a dynasty blog and like to use the Operation Sports box scores to show the results of games during the season... But it can end up taking a couple hours to write manually type in all of the data for 14 games of box scores.

I'm trying to find a way to streamline that process and save me time. I thought this would be it but it just generates blank pages when I run it during the season.
PocketScout generates box scores. If you just run the app, it will do it for you.

Then to see the box scores, just use WAMP so you can run the site locally. It will save you hours of writing this down. Takes me about 5 mins from saving the game to viewing box-scores for every game and every team for that season.

I'm using 3.6 Pocket Scout as I'm still playing from 2013. But you can just make a minor edit in the updated version to turn 2020 into 2013 if you wanted.
Old 09-19-2020, 01:32 PM   #824
Rookie

Jerromy's Arena

Still trying to get app to work. I might have to download something to get it to work. Every time I go to open the dynasty save, program crashes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »