Home

Alt Unis Tomorrow - Free

This is a discussion on Alt Unis Tomorrow - Free within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-30-2006, 12:45 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Alt Unis Tomorrow - Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rad
Wow, what a bunch of whiny girls. Boohoo, you didn't get your alternate dresses in time for prom.

Better late than never, ladies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2006, 08:46 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Wow, what a bunch of whiny girls. Boohoo, you didn't get your alternate dresses in time for prom.

Exactly.

NCAA 07 has some of the best playback value of any title on any console and I'll be playing in spurts until late Spring.

I'd rather wait and get ALL the uni's for free than pay by conference or any other ridiculous scam EA was planning to run.

I've had a helluva time with this game without the uniforms so I take this as cake.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:18 AM   #27
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Your kidding yourself if no market- these one little thread has 475 views in 8 hours. While it might not be a Halo or even a tomb raider market, some people still care enough to have coughed up a few dollars for these. EA and/or MS decided the goodwill of providing them free was worth it. Based on most the answers here, its appears they might as well have charged for it but i would assume the majority will be greatful as I am.
In the grand scheme of things, 475 views on one little message board doesn't mean there's a market. EA has to worry about a lot more than the OS's general interest. It's well known that most OS members are more of the sim/hardcore sports gamers. The majority of people who play sports games throughout the world aren't. Fourteen-year-old HS kids aren't going to pay for alternate jerseys. It's just a guess, but I'd say less than 10% of gamers who buy NCAA would pay for alt. uniforms.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 11-30-2006, 09:59 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

hey, if I'm laying down $60 on a stinkin' TOY I'm going to complain as much as I please and I don't give a rat's behind. Five months behind and it still isn't covering all the expectations? yeah, I'm not excited and I think you're a little too big for your britches.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:05 AM   #29
MVP

Gary Armida's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by granvilleberry
hey, if I'm laying down $60 on a stinkin' TOY I'm going to complain as much as I please and I don't give a rat's behind. Five months behind and it still isn't covering all the expectations? yeah, I'm not excited and I think you're a little too big for your britches.
Bottom line is we all bought it with the assumption that we were going to pay for the unis. Wasn't that the expectation? Nobody forced you to plunk down the money for your "Stinkin' toy". The people complaining all bought this game (which is one of the best sports games out in years IMO) knowing all about this. Now that they are free, that should be a plus. Whether we agree with the originial policy or not, we all knew that that was how it was. You don't have a reasonable right to complain about something that was stated before hand.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:06 AM   #30
MVP

parker002's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

Exactly.

The could have just given everyone the middle finger and not released them at all.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:08 AM   #31
MVP

parker002's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanPride
Exactly.

NCAA 07 has some of the best playback value of any title on any console and I'll be playing in spurts until late Spring.

I'd rather wait and get ALL the uni's for free than pay by conference or any other ridiculous scam EA was planning to run.

I've had a helluva time with this game without the uniforms so I take this as cake.
There's quite a few people out there like me...I was busy with other games when NCAA came out, so I didn't pick it up until late September. While a great many people have shelved the game, I'm just now really getting into it.

I personally think any additonal content is great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2006, 10:08 AM   #32
Rookie

mojo7877's Arena

OVR: 3

I have yet to see these alternate unis out yet or am i missing them...I see nothing on the marketplace.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »