Home

Schools Confirming Their Participation in EA Sports College Football on February 15

This is a discussion on Schools Confirming Their Participation in EA Sports College Football on February 15 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-20-2024, 01:04 PM   #73
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Schools Confirming Their Participation in EA Sports College Football on February

Old 02-20-2024, 08:03 PM   #74
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schools Confirming Their Participation in EA Sports College Football on February

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
The most significant statement on players from a university to date.
Old 02-20-2024, 08:32 PM   #75
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

A quote from EA Sports that stands out to me in response to Notre Dame:

"We've been working closely with Notre Dame, and hundreds of other institutions, to authentically represent their programs, their traditions, and unique atmospheres -- from stadiums to mascots to the name, image and likeness of athletes. Notre Dame has been an outstanding partner, and we're honored to bring the Blue & Gold to life in College Football 25."

Hundreds of other institutions.

Fingers crossed on the inclusion of some FCS teams.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2024, 09:10 PM   #76
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
A quote from EA Sports that stands out to me in response to Notre Dame:

"We've been working closely with Notre Dame, and hundreds of other institutions, to authentically represent their programs, their traditions, and unique atmospheres -- from stadiums to mascots to the name, image and likeness of athletes. Notre Dame has been an outstanding partner, and we're honored to bring the Blue & Gold to life in College Football 25."

Hundreds of other institutions.

Fingers crossed on the inclusion of some FCS teams.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
I'm somewhat leaning towards we either see a few or none. I think most of the FCS schools who posted about the announcement were just following the trend. But, I think there was like 3 FCS schools post that really feel like we might see some FCS schools. I don't want to see FCS SouthEast or FCS NorthWest. I never even scheduled those teams. Only time I played those teams we in RTG.

I feel like a lot of things will be added via DLC or later patch. I think the rosters alone will be a major uptaking. If the plan is to wait until Spring transfer portal to send out the contract to players, I wouldn't be surprised if we see real players info get patched in waves. Waiting for 11,000 players to decide to be in the game, insert them in the game with their NIL, won't likely be done before release. Unless they already got access to player info from schools that way can already have everything ready for when players decide to be in game, I doubt we see real rosters into the college season actually starts.
Old 02-20-2024, 09:37 PM   #77
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Even their post was classy.
Old 02-21-2024, 07:44 AM   #78
Pro

flyer1985's Arena

OVR: 3

Indiana is in
NCAA: Indiana Hoosiers
Old 02-22-2024, 08:39 AM   #79
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Old 02-22-2024, 08:53 AM   #80
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

A few of us have been saying this since the start, and it's become pretty known, but Matt Brown said this this morning.

Quote:
I'm sure people will keep asking me this until the game comes out, but let me state this in public one more time.

Every FBS team is gonna be in the game. If your favorite team is in FBS, they are in the game, even if they haven't posted a graphic of the game on Instagram.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »